The Sore Throat thread - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

The Sore Throat thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fangirl Three

Fangirl Three

The Sore Throat thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sore Throat thread   The Sore Throat thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 6:41 pm

Some of the people celebrating lunar new year today were wearing those surgical masks Chinese people wear when they're afraid of getting ill llama

cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: The Sore Throat thread   The Sore Throat thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 10:50 pm

I have the beginning of a strange headache, possibly on the cusp of pleasurable and with some vision problems and off balance. No incipient fever or chills though. I don't think I've been in contact with anyone from Wuhan unfortunately. Although I'm not sure if I do want something that might've come from a snake in that unhygienic looking 'seafood' market.

When swine flu was a thing I went out of my way to get it, and didn't even develop a slight sniffle. I particularly liked how my face looked after a two week influenza hell, and have wanted to replicate that ever since. The wonderful combination of extreme weight loss and having been covered in sweat for so long made me look incredible once I had the strength to have a shower.
Back to top Go down
cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: The Sore Throat thread   The Sore Throat thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 11:04 pm

The Call of the Wendigo wrote:
I have a sore throat. I hope it doesn't signal the impending arrival of disease.

Well, try to see the positives. Not every cloud has a silver lining - some have golden and diamond effect linings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sore Throat thread   The Sore Throat thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sore Throat thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2