Bookmarked stuff I'm randomly thflinging into a thread to clear up my bookmarks. - Page 4 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

Bookmarked stuff I'm randomly thflinging into a thread to clear up my bookmarks.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

?
Bookmarked stuff I'm randomly thflinging into a thread to clear up my bookmarks. - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%Bookmarked stuff I'm randomly thflinging into a thread to clear up my bookmarks. - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Bookmarked stuff I'm randomly thflinging into a thread to clear up my bookmarks. - Page 4 Vote_lcap67%Bookmarked stuff I'm randomly thflinging into a thread to clear up my bookmarks. - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Nightjar, The Call of the Wendigo
Bookmarked stuff I'm randomly thflinging into a thread to clear up my bookmarks. - Page 4 Vote_lcap33%Bookmarked stuff I'm randomly thflinging into a thread to clear up my bookmarks. - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
SiberianPrincess’sMidriff
Bookmarked stuff I'm randomly thflinging into a thread to clear up my bookmarks. - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%Bookmarked stuff I'm randomly thflinging into a thread to clear up my bookmarks. - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

3 posters

AuthorMessage
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

Bookmarked stuff I'm randomly thflinging into a thread to clear up my bookmarks. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bookmarked stuff I'm randomly thflinging into a thread to clear up my bookmarks.   Bookmarked stuff I'm randomly thflinging into a thread to clear up my bookmarks. - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 8:04 pm

music

Bookmarked stuff I'm randomly thflinging into a thread to clear up my bookmarks. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bookmarked stuff I'm randomly thflinging into a thread to clear up my bookmarks.   Bookmarked stuff I'm randomly thflinging into a thread to clear up my bookmarks. - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 8:04 pm

Nightjar wrote:
The Call of the Wendigo wrote:
Nightjar wrote:
Is she really called Elise Ecklund or has she changed her name to make people think she's not American?

Or is she from Minnesota?
As far as I'm aware, it's her real name and I think she's from Denmark or somewhere.

Elise Ecklund (born: February 18, 1997 [age 27]), is an American YouTuber who uploads music-related content—mostly covering popular songs on her ukulele. She can play the ukulele, guitar, and didgeridoo, as well as "learning" kazoo. She is recognized as the record holder for creating the shortest song in the world to be officially released.

It's no You Suffer.

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Bookmarked stuff I'm randomly thflinging into a thread to clear up my bookmarks.   Bookmarked stuff I'm randomly thflinging into a thread to clear up my bookmarks. - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 8:05 pm

Nightjar wrote:
I don't know this song. gasp

It sounds snuggle rumpusing awesome. Excited

Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Bookmarked stuff I'm randomly thflinging into a thread to clear up my bookmarks.   Bookmarked stuff I'm randomly thflinging into a thread to clear up my bookmarks. - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 8:05 pm

"And I dream I'm an eagle." budgie menace

Nightjar

Nightjar

Needs a killer chord change or two.

Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

Multi-tracked melodiousness.

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Bookmarked stuff I'm randomly thflinging into a thread to clear up my bookmarks.   Bookmarked stuff I'm randomly thflinging into a thread to clear up my bookmarks. - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 8:06 pm

This must've been from the same time when they did Summer Night City.

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Bookmarked stuff I'm randomly thflinging into a thread to clear up my bookmarks.   Bookmarked stuff I'm randomly thflinging into a thread to clear up my bookmarks. - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 8:07 pm

Pretty gert.

Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Bookmarked stuff I'm randomly thflinging into a thread to clear up my bookmarks.   Bookmarked stuff I'm randomly thflinging into a thread to clear up my bookmarks. - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 8:07 pm

It is impossible to play this track too loudly.

Sound like a wimpier Europe or something.

Actually, probably not that much wimpier

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Bookmarked stuff I'm randomly thflinging into a thread to clear up my bookmarks.   Bookmarked stuff I'm randomly thflinging into a thread to clear up my bookmarks. - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 8:08 pm

Have we ever done the soundtrack to "You Can't Stop the Music"? hmm

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Bookmarked stuff I'm randomly thflinging into a thread to clear up my bookmarks.   Bookmarked stuff I'm randomly thflinging into a thread to clear up my bookmarks. - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 8:09 pm

It is impossible to play this track too loudly.

Hence all those visits from the Sheffield noise complaints team you've had in the last decade. yes

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Bookmarked stuff I'm randomly thflinging into a thread to clear up my bookmarks.   Bookmarked stuff I'm randomly thflinging into a thread to clear up my bookmarks. - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 8:10 pm

Pretty epic.

Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Bookmarked stuff I'm randomly thflinging into a thread to clear up my bookmarks.   Bookmarked stuff I'm randomly thflinging into a thread to clear up my bookmarks. - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 8:10 pm

It is over.

For such an exercise in randomness, it held together remarkably well.

Now to look back at the thread and see what everybody else made of it. Excited

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

I shall give it 4 stars.

Nightjar

Nightjar

Weirdly, I only didn't h8 it, other than the first track.

Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Bookmarked stuff I'm randomly thflinging into a thread to clear up my bookmarks.   Bookmarked stuff I'm randomly thflinging into a thread to clear up my bookmarks. - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 8:14 pm

I bookmarked this one because I was only used to her making weird videos about turning the lights on and off.
Like this:

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Bookmarked stuff I'm randomly thflinging into a thread to clear up my bookmarks.   Bookmarked stuff I'm randomly thflinging into a thread to clear up my bookmarks. - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 8:17 pm

People have won the Turner Prize doing that.

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Bookmarked stuff I'm randomly thflinging into a thread to clear up my bookmarks.   Bookmarked stuff I'm randomly thflinging into a thread to clear up my bookmarks. - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 8:19 pm

Deservedly.

PostSubject: Re: Bookmarked stuff I'm randomly thflinging into a thread to clear up my bookmarks.   Bookmarked stuff I'm randomly thflinging into a thread to clear up my bookmarks. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bookmarked stuff I'm randomly thflinging into a thread to clear up my bookmarks.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4