Songs I remember taping from the radio when I was young but have never heard since. - Page 5 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

Songs I remember taping from the radio when I was young but have never heard since.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

?
Songs I remember taping from the radio when I was young but have never heard since. - Page 5 Vote_lcap0%Songs I remember taping from the radio when I was young but have never heard since. - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Songs I remember taping from the radio when I was young but have never heard since. - Page 5 Vote_lcap0%Songs I remember taping from the radio when I was young but have never heard since. - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Songs I remember taping from the radio when I was young but have never heard since. - Page 5 Vote_lcap100%Songs I remember taping from the radio when I was young but have never heard since. - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
Nightjar, The Call of the Wendigo, SiberianPrincess’sMidriff
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

3 posters

AuthorMessage
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

Songs I remember taping from the radio when I was young but have never heard since. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Songs I remember taping from the radio when I was young but have never heard since.   Songs I remember taping from the radio when I was young but have never heard since. - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 8:02 pm

Beatley.

Nightjar

Nightjar

Songs I remember taping from the radio when I was young but have never heard since. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Songs I remember taping from the radio when I was young but have never heard since.   Songs I remember taping from the radio when I was young but have never heard since. - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 8:02 pm

Mo-Yet.

SiberianPrincess’sMidriff

Alison Moyet - It Won't Be Long

Wooh, far out!

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Songs I remember taping from the radio when I was young but have never heard since.   Songs I remember taping from the radio when I was young but have never heard since. - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 8:03 pm

Bl**din' Tomorrow Never Knows is back again.

Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Songs I remember taping from the radio when I was young but have never heard since.   Songs I remember taping from the radio when I was young but have never heard since. - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 8:03 pm

dance

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

drum banana

See Loooop? This how you do it!

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Songs I remember taping from the radio when I was young but have never heard since.   Songs I remember taping from the radio when I was young but have never heard since. - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 8:04 pm

The Call of the Wendigo wrote:
Nightjar wrote:
Nightjar wrote:
Wendi, you taped this off the radio? Sly

What radio station/show was it?
I thin it might've been local radio.

banana bones

Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Songs I remember taping from the radio when I was young but have never heard since.   Songs I remember taping from the radio when I was young but have never heard since. - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 8:04 pm

music

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Songs I remember taping from the radio when I was young but have never heard since.   Songs I remember taping from the radio when I was young but have never heard since. - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 8:05 pm

This is the best track, so far.

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Songs I remember taping from the radio when I was young but have never heard since.   Songs I remember taping from the radio when I was young but have never heard since. - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 8:05 pm

It's not in any way original whatsoever this, but it's OK considering some of the tripe we've been subjected to this evening.

I mean, it's a steaming pile of utter snuggle rumpusing backside torpedo, but...

Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

I taped this off Radio 1. I remember that. I think it might've been the Jakki Brambles show.

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Songs I remember taping from the radio when I was young but have never heard since.   Songs I remember taping from the radio when I was young but have never heard since. - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 8:06 pm

Stop now.

Please.

PostSubject: Re: Songs I remember taping from the radio when I was young but have never heard since.   Songs I remember taping from the radio when I was young but have never heard since. - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 8:06 pm

It's not the most generous-spirited song I've ever heard. shifty
She ought to stab him in the face. Colbert

In retrospect the dis-respecting of women is really Roger Waters level obvious ins't it?

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

It is over.

It was a varied playlist, not all of which sounded as good as it did when I was 11.

Now to look back at the thread and see what everybody else made of it. Excited

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Songs I remember taping from the radio when I was young but have never heard since.   Songs I remember taping from the radio when I was young but have never heard since. - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 8:07 pm

I shall give it 3 stars.

PostSubject: Re: Songs I remember taping from the radio when I was young but have never heard since.   Songs I remember taping from the radio when I was young but have never heard since. - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 8:07 pm

It's stopped.

Nightjar

Nightjar

I liked Da Sistas A Mer-C best.

Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Songs I remember taping from the radio when I was young but have never heard since.   Songs I remember taping from the radio when I was young but have never heard since. - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 8:08 pm

It's hard to believe I've never heard some of those songs on the radio since then. shifty

PostSubject: Re: Songs I remember taping from the radio when I was young but have never heard since.   Songs I remember taping from the radio when I was young but have never heard since. - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 8:09 pm

It is over.

It was a varied playlist, not all of which sounded as good as it did when I was 11.

Maybe you were right then, and wrong now?

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Songs I remember taping from the radio when I was young but have never heard since.   Songs I remember taping from the radio when I was young but have never heard since. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Songs I remember taping from the radio when I was young but have never heard since.
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next