The financial reassurance thread Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

The financial reassurance thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fangirl Three

Fangirl Three

The financial reassurance thread Empty
PostSubject: The financial reassurance thread   The financial reassurance thread EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 6:27 pm

I went out this morning to buy, amongst other things, an onion to use in making bubble-and-squeak on Boxing Day from the leftover Christmas dinner veg my parents always press me to take away with me. Cos I hate going out on Boxing Day, even in these modern times when the shops are partly open.

But the Co-op only had onions as part of a massive stewing veg pack, and the Tesco Express only had packs of 3, so I reluctantly had to buy 3. They're quite small ones, and there's a lot of waste with an onion so it probably won't matter. And also of course the other bubble-and-squeak ingredients won't cost me anything, so I'll still be up on the deal.
Back to top Go down
http://shallowlikeus.blogspot.co.uk/

The financial reassurance thread
Page 1 of 1