Have you ever used a Rotary telephone? - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

Have you ever used a Rotary telephone?

Go down 
+3
Butterfield
Fangirl Three
The Call of the Wendigo
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Poll Question
yes, indeed my phone is still a Rotary phone, with carbon microphone etc etc
Have you ever used a Rotary telephone? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Have you ever used a Rotary telephone? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I have, back in the past
Have you ever used a Rotary telephone? - Page 2 Vote_lcap88%Have you ever used a Rotary telephone? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 88% [ 7 ]
No, but I know the principal
Have you ever used a Rotary telephone? - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%Have you ever used a Rotary telephone? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 12% [ 1 ]
A what now? Is that like an iPhone Xs?
Have you ever used a Rotary telephone? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Have you ever used a Rotary telephone? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Funny you should mention that, as I've got an exciting story/anecdote to tell you
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Zarniwoop

Zarniwoop

Have you ever used a Rotary telephone? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever used a Rotary telephone?   Have you ever used a Rotary telephone? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2019 5:02 pm

Butterfield wrote:
Exactly like this one, a Trimphone. happy

Have you ever used a Rotary telephone? - Page 2 Trimphone

I remember coming back off holiday, in I think 1990, and the replacement phone had been delivered. I wish we had kept the Trimphone. bawl

I still have mine box
Back to top Go down

Have you ever used a Rotary telephone?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The New Hall of the Wendigo :: Other Stuff :: The Crusty Bunker-
Jump to: