Which of these two versions of Sisters of Mercy's Ribbons Sounds Better to you?

2 posters

Go down

Poll Question

Which of these two versions of Sisters of Mercy's Ribbons Sounds Better to you? I_vote_lcap0%Which of these two versions of Sisters of Mercy's Ribbons Sounds Better to you? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which of these two versions of Sisters of Mercy's Ribbons Sounds Better to you? I_vote_lcap100%Which of these two versions of Sisters of Mercy's Ribbons Sounds Better to you? I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
Which of these two versions of Sisters of Mercy's Ribbons Sounds Better to you? I_vote_lcap0%Which of these two versions of Sisters of Mercy's Ribbons Sounds Better to you? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Which of these two versions of Sisters of Mercy's Ribbons Sounds Better to you? Empty Which of these two versions of Sisters of Mercy's Ribbons Sounds Better to you?

Post by Guest Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:56 pm

A:

B:

music

Back to top Go down

Which of these two versions of Sisters of Mercy's Ribbons Sounds Better to you? Empty Re: Which of these two versions of Sisters of Mercy's Ribbons Sounds Better to you?

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:11 pm

The second one. It sounds more like I expect The Sisters of Mercy to sound. The first version sounds a bit half-hearted, like it was just meant as a demo.

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Which of these two versions of Sisters of Mercy's Ribbons Sounds Better to you? Empty Re: Which of these two versions of Sisters of Mercy's Ribbons Sounds Better to you?

Post by Nightjar Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:05 pm

Please don't make me listen to it because I'm bored.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:05 pm

I'm talking to myself here, by the way. sad yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:06 pm

As I am generally,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:28 pm

You don't have to do anything you don't want to, big man. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down