Which of these two versions of Sisters of Mercy's Ribbons Sounds Better to you? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

Which of these two versions of Sisters of Mercy's Ribbons Sounds Better to you?

Go down 
2 posters

Poll Question
A Sounds Better than B
Which of these two versions of Sisters of Mercy's Ribbons Sounds Better to you? Vote_lcap0%Which of these two versions of Sisters of Mercy's Ribbons Sounds Better to you? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
B Sounds Better than A
Which of these two versions of Sisters of Mercy's Ribbons Sounds Better to you? Vote_lcap100%Which of these two versions of Sisters of Mercy's Ribbons Sounds Better to you? Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Sounds the same to me
Which of these two versions of Sisters of Mercy's Ribbons Sounds Better to you? Vote_lcap0%Which of these two versions of Sisters of Mercy's Ribbons Sounds Better to you? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Choon!!!
 0% [ 0 ]
I'm not listening to the Sisters of Mercy
 0% [ 0 ]
Although there is a a slight difference, my enjoyment of the song isn't improved by minor increases in sound quality
 0% [ 0 ]
Look, just tell us the answer you want.
 0% [ 0 ]
Other Answer you can use the comment section to make
 0% [ 0 ]
INCOMING!!!
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage

Which of these two versions of Sisters of Mercy's Ribbons Sounds Better to you? Empty
PostSubject: Which of these two versions of Sisters of Mercy's Ribbons Sounds Better to you?   Which of these two versions of Sisters of Mercy's Ribbons Sounds Better to you? EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 9:56 pm

A:

B:

music
Back to top Go down
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

Which of these two versions of Sisters of Mercy's Ribbons Sounds Better to you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which of these two versions of Sisters of Mercy's Ribbons Sounds Better to you?   Which of these two versions of Sisters of Mercy's Ribbons Sounds Better to you? EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 10:11 pm

The second one. It sounds more like I expect The Sisters of Mercy to sound. The first version sounds a bit half-hearted, like it was just meant as a demo.

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Which of these two versions of Sisters of Mercy's Ribbons Sounds Better to you?   Which of these two versions of Sisters of Mercy's Ribbons Sounds Better to you? EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 11:05 pm

Please don't make me listen to it because I'm bored.

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Which of these two versions of Sisters of Mercy's Ribbons Sounds Better to you?   Which of these two versions of Sisters of Mercy's Ribbons Sounds Better to you? EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 11:05 pm

I'm talking to myself here, by the way. sad yes

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Which of these two versions of Sisters of Mercy's Ribbons Sounds Better to you?   Which of these two versions of Sisters of Mercy's Ribbons Sounds Better to you? EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 11:06 pm

As I am generally,

PostSubject: Re: Which of these two versions of Sisters of Mercy's Ribbons Sounds Better to you?   Which of these two versions of Sisters of Mercy's Ribbons Sounds Better to you? EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 11:28 pm

You don't have to do anything you don't want to, big man. yes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which of these two versions of Sisters of Mercy's Ribbons Sounds Better to you?   Which of these two versions of Sisters of Mercy's Ribbons Sounds Better to you? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which of these two versions of Sisters of Mercy's Ribbons Sounds Better to you?
Page 1 of 1