Prog Wars Round 7:  Budgie's Warrior Budgies vs. Wishbone Ash's Argus Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Prog Wars Round 7: Budgie's Warrior Budgies vs. Wishbone Ash's Argus

2 posters

Go down

PollDriver

Prog Wars Round 7:  Budgie's Warrior Budgies vs. Wishbone Ash's Argus Vote_lcap75%Prog Wars Round 7:  Budgie's Warrior Budgies vs. Wishbone Ash's Argus Vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]
Prog Wars Round 7:  Budgie's Warrior Budgies vs. Wishbone Ash's Argus Vote_lcap25%Prog Wars Round 7:  Budgie's Warrior Budgies vs. Wishbone Ash's Argus Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 4

Prog Wars Round 7:  Budgie's Warrior Budgies vs. Wishbone Ash's Argus Empty Prog Wars Round 7: Budgie's Warrior Budgies vs. Wishbone Ash's Argus

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2019 9:18 am

budgie menace

Prog Wars Round 7:  Budgie's Warrior Budgies vs. Wishbone Ash's Argus R-1582628-1287936752.jpeg

Vs. Darth Zeusus

Prog Wars Round 7:  Budgie's Warrior Budgies vs. Wishbone Ash's Argus R-456601-1415382475-9862.jpeg

Last edited by WhatDoesThisButtonDo? on Sat May 04, 2019 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Prog Wars Round 7:  Budgie's Warrior Budgies vs. Wishbone Ash's Argus Empty Re: Prog Wars Round 7: Budgie's Warrior Budgies vs. Wishbone Ash's Argus

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2019 9:21 am

Of course, the Budgie army comes in many forms,

Prog Wars Round 7:  Budgie's Warrior Budgies vs. Wishbone Ash's Argus R-926332-1353321809-2097.jpeg

Prog Wars Round 7:  Budgie's Warrior Budgies vs. Wishbone Ash's Argus R-1789566-1276641974.jpeg

They'll need the space fleet Budgies to help fight the Dalek saucer on the back of Argus scared

Prog Wars Round 7:  Budgie's Warrior Budgies vs. Wishbone Ash's Argus 81SJyh8j7QL._SL1500_

Back to top Go down

Prog Wars Round 7:  Budgie's Warrior Budgies vs. Wishbone Ash's Argus Empty Re: Prog Wars Round 7: Budgie's Warrior Budgies vs. Wishbone Ash's Argus

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2019 9:26 am

I've voted for the Budgie army, and I think
Prog Wars Round 7:  Budgie's Warrior Budgies vs. Wishbone Ash's Argus R-2799664-1308227964.jpeg
if you vote for Argus.

Mostly because I keep typing Argos oops

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Thu May 02, 2019 11:48 am

My main concern about this one is that the Budgie army are all prancing and preening about and Argus is just waiting for them to do something.

I suspect that despite their threats and displays of power they're actually scared of Argus because they don't know what he's capable of, whereas Argus is just stood up on that mountain watching... and waiting.

I also wonder whether the Budgie army are in fact just budgie-size? budgie dance

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2019 12:13 pm

Trust me, if you've even been nibbled by one aggressive little monster, that's enough.

I miss that little birdie... :(

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2019 12:15 pm

type

Prog Wars Round 7:  Budgie's Warrior Budgies vs. Wishbone Ash's Argus R-844200-1464438049-1920.jpeg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2019 12:18 pm

type That last one containing the tracks:

You're The Biggest Thing Since Powdered Milk

In The Grip Of A Tyre Fitter's Hand

happy

Really must check out them, one day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Thu May 02, 2019 12:40 pm

OK then, I'm going to vote for the Budgie army because they'll swarm Argus and peck him to bits while he's distracted by that UFO.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Thu May 02, 2019 1:32 pm

I have voted for the budgies because I remember how deadly they were in Barbarella. dontpanic

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down