Which is the best version of Woodstock?

Go down

?

Which is the best version of Woodstock? I_vote_lcap50%Which is the best version of Woodstock? I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Which is the best version of Woodstock? I_vote_lcap50%Which is the best version of Woodstock? I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Which is the best version of Woodstock? I_vote_lcap0%Which is the best version of Woodstock? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which is the best version of Woodstock? I_vote_lcap0%Which is the best version of Woodstock? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Which is the best version of Woodstock? Empty Which is the best version of Woodstock?

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:50 pm

Woodstock, by the time I got there, they were zero people strong because I got there 40 years after it happened and it was just me and five cows but there are at least three famous versions of the song of that name.

Which is best?

Here's your chance to decide forever. Excited

Joni Mitchell and Webb:

Stanley Matthews' Southern Comfort:

Bing Crosby, Stills, Kate Nash and Jimmy Young:

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Which is the best version of Woodstock? Empty Re: Which is the best version of Woodstock?

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:52 pm

I have voted for Matthews Southern Comfort because Joni Mitchell keeps throwing in random loud high notes for no good reason, and the Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young one bears no resemblance to the actual song.

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down