This thread is for thought-unprovoking pictures - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

This thread is for thought-unprovoking pictures

Go down 
+3
Nightjar
Fangirl Three
The Call of the Wendigo
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage

This thread is for thought-unprovoking pictures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This thread is for thought-unprovoking pictures   This thread is for thought-unprovoking pictures - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 2:18 pm

This thread is for thought-unprovoking pictures - Page 2 16436958853_2f17b82d77_c
Back to top Go down
Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: This thread is for thought-unprovoking pictures   This thread is for thought-unprovoking pictures - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 12:02 am

Is that the limestone caverns of Dudley which I have never seen - where the trilobites live?
Back to top Go down
Fangirl Three

Fangirl Three

PostSubject: Re: This thread is for thought-unprovoking pictures   This thread is for thought-unprovoking pictures - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 7:30 am

Butterfield wrote:
the limestone caverns of Dudley which I have never seen - where the trilobites live?

type

Well I never. I thought you were joking.
Back to top Go down
http://shallowlikeus.blogspot.co.uk/

PostSubject: Re: This thread is for thought-unprovoking pictures   This thread is for thought-unprovoking pictures - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 9:39 am

Butterfield wrote:
Is that the limestone caverns of Dudley which I have never seen - where the trilobites live?

I don't know. I didn't put much thought into it.
Back to top Go down
Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: This thread is for thought-unprovoking pictures   This thread is for thought-unprovoking pictures - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 1:26 pm

Fangirl Three wrote:
Butterfield wrote:
the limestone caverns of Dudley which I have never seen - where the trilobites live?

type

Well I never. I thought you were joking.

Dudley's limestone caverns are a thing of legend locally, and I think is where "The Dudley Bug" was found - aka a trilobite fossil, which has gone on to become a symbol of Dudley and is seen around the place - one notable place being on the flyovers of the town's bypass. bowtie

But as stated, I've never seen these legendary caverns. They lie in a nature reserve right in the middle of two large and sometimes unwelcoming housing estates where I've always been led to believe that all kinds of antisocial behaviours go on. scared

EDIT: Having said all that, I've just remembered that I might have actually been INSIDE one of the caverns. shifty blah blah
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: This thread is for thought-unprovoking pictures   This thread is for thought-unprovoking pictures - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 1:34 pm

This thread is for thought-unprovoking pictures - Page 2 LieUB0N

PostSubject: Re: This thread is for thought-unprovoking pictures   This thread is for thought-unprovoking pictures - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 10:33 am

This thread is for thought-unprovoking pictures - Page 2 BFYtsbJ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This thread is for thought-unprovoking pictures   This thread is for thought-unprovoking pictures - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2018 10:33 pm

This thread is for thought-unprovoking pictures - Page 2 Eb89200ab41b5e8eecfef636982ab3a8
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This thread is for thought-unprovoking pictures   This thread is for thought-unprovoking pictures - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 8:52 pm

This thread is for thought-unprovoking pictures - Page 2 Customers-using-listening-booths-1950s-HMV
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This thread is for thought-unprovoking pictures   This thread is for thought-unprovoking pictures - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2019 6:36 pm

This thread is for thought-unprovoking pictures - Page 2 Technology-1920-radio
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This thread is for thought-unprovoking pictures   This thread is for thought-unprovoking pictures - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 12:39 pm

This thread is for thought-unprovoking pictures - Page 2 704019_10151427793546424_294352010_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: This thread is for thought-unprovoking pictures   This thread is for thought-unprovoking pictures - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 3:07 pm

That is completely off-topic, officially provoking my mind as I immediately start trying to place the precise location where the picture was taken. no no

Top end of Golborne Road, south side of the street.

bowtie

PostSubject: Re: This thread is for thought-unprovoking pictures   This thread is for thought-unprovoking pictures - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 3:13 pm

evil2

Maybe we need a 'where was this photo took' thread?
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: This thread is for thought-unprovoking pictures   This thread is for thought-unprovoking pictures - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 3:25 pm

I might add that it's just around the corner from where Neneh Cherry was prancing about on that rubbish LP cover. yes

Zarniwoop

PostSubject: Re: This thread is for thought-unprovoking pictures   This thread is for thought-unprovoking pictures - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 7:39 pm

Steviebaby wrote:
This thread is for thought-unprovoking pictures - Page 2 16436958853_2f17b82d77_c

Is that where the Monty Python "Rabbit" scene was filmed?
Back to top Go down
Zarniwoop

Zarniwoop

PostSubject: Re: This thread is for thought-unprovoking pictures   This thread is for thought-unprovoking pictures - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 7:42 pm

Just noticed the Rabbit in the corner clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This thread is for thought-unprovoking pictures   This thread is for thought-unprovoking pictures - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 7:56 pm

Yes. Indeed. Death awaits with big, nasty, pointy teeth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This thread is for thought-unprovoking pictures   This thread is for thought-unprovoking pictures - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 8:02 pm

This thread is for thought-unprovoking pictures - Page 2 49938707_10156747801831145_9080907580804431872_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This thread is for thought-unprovoking pictures   This thread is for thought-unprovoking pictures - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 10:23 pm

This thread is for thought-unprovoking pictures - Page 2 DxRe-3MXgAAlLUB
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This thread is for thought-unprovoking pictures   This thread is for thought-unprovoking pictures - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 10:50 pm

This thread is for thought-unprovoking pictures - Page 2 DSjfVk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This thread is for thought-unprovoking pictures   This thread is for thought-unprovoking pictures - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This thread is for thought-unprovoking pictures
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next