People who're so beautiful it actually makes you feel a bit ill - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

People who're so beautiful it actually makes you feel a bit ill

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
cosmictanya

cosmictanya

People who're so beautiful it actually makes you feel a bit ill - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: People who're so beautiful it actually makes you feel a bit ill   People who're so beautiful it actually makes you feel a bit ill - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 6:29 pm

You could buy her a pair of tweezers to break the ice.
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: People who're so beautiful it actually makes you feel a bit ill   People who're so beautiful it actually makes you feel a bit ill - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 6:37 pm

How about the person with the dark hair in this picture?

People who're so beautiful it actually makes you feel a bit ill - Page 2 KElu48w

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: People who're so beautiful it actually makes you feel a bit ill   People who're so beautiful it actually makes you feel a bit ill - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 8:28 pm

She makes me feel ill in any event. sad yes

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: People who're so beautiful it actually makes you feel a bit ill   People who're so beautiful it actually makes you feel a bit ill - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 8:45 pm

Lovely looking girl.
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: People who're so beautiful it actually makes you feel a bit ill   People who're so beautiful it actually makes you feel a bit ill - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 9:23 pm

How about this girl?

People who're so beautiful it actually makes you feel a bit ill - Page 2 OlhaVWb

shifty

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: People who're so beautiful it actually makes you feel a bit ill   People who're so beautiful it actually makes you feel a bit ill - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 9:29 pm

Supersymmetry.

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: People who're so beautiful it actually makes you feel a bit ill   People who're so beautiful it actually makes you feel a bit ill - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 10:55 pm

That's your ex wife isn't it? A girl of great and natural beauty - almost envy inducing but as she looks like a nice person it's hard to feel negativity.

That thing you posted earlier with the eyebrows and directional fringe looks like someone you'd see clomping about in brogues and a dress. Someone whose bedroom might have roaches of both kinds everywhere, but whose dad could stop it all if only she'd call.
Back to top Go down
cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: People who're so beautiful it actually makes you feel a bit ill   People who're so beautiful it actually makes you feel a bit ill - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 11:04 pm

One especially irritating example of the type once told me in a nightclub queue that she went to St Martins. I said "I'm very pleased for you, I'm not religious myself so I can't say I'm all that interested in where you worship" and turned my back.
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: People who're so beautiful it actually makes you feel a bit ill   People who're so beautiful it actually makes you feel a bit ill - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 11:23 pm

cosmictanya wrote:
That's your ex wife isn't it?

Oh...

Busted.

The other is also an ex.

I'm proud to to say that I'm still friends with them.

Just about... shifty

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: People who're so beautiful it actually makes you feel a bit ill   People who're so beautiful it actually makes you feel a bit ill - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 12:11 am

I am rewatching 'The Fall' and am awestruck by the beauty of Gillian Anderson as Stella Gibson...

People who're so beautiful it actually makes you feel a bit ill - Page 2 The_fall

I wish I had the ability to look so fantastic with such subtle make up. Also, she has the slim but strong nose I've always coveted and better cheekbones 😭
Back to top Go down
cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: People who're so beautiful it actually makes you feel a bit ill   People who're so beautiful it actually makes you feel a bit ill - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 11:14 am

People who're so beautiful it actually makes you feel a bit ill - Page 2 55b71012a3787b7bec2a721aa3bda4aa--bad-boys-instagram
Back to top Go down
cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: People who're so beautiful it actually makes you feel a bit ill   People who're so beautiful it actually makes you feel a bit ill - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 7:54 pm

People who're so beautiful it actually makes you feel a bit ill - Page 2 Eiza-gonzalez-1_crop1585100004788.png_1187572215

People who're so beautiful it actually makes you feel a bit ill - Page 2 Eiza-gonzalez-mostro-mini-cintura

People who're so beautiful it actually makes you feel a bit ill - Page 2 Htbgtrf34_crop1530659828743.png_365730721

Last edited by cosmictanya on Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: People who're so beautiful it actually makes you feel a bit ill   People who're so beautiful it actually makes you feel a bit ill - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 8:09 pm

Ana De Armas notices the PapZ...

People who're so beautiful it actually makes you feel a bit ill - Page 2 GHqwRTB

She has a frighteningly, prodigiously perfect geometric harmony of huge (green) eyes, button nose, bee-stung lips and skeletal symmetry.

Don't look at me!
Don't look at me!
Houri!
Harpy!
Siren!

People who're so beautiful it actually makes you feel a bit ill - Page 2 Ana-de-Armas-Image-with-Beautiful-Eye-Makeup

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: People who're so beautiful it actually makes you feel a bit ill   People who're so beautiful it actually makes you feel a bit ill - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 9:29 pm

Green eyes kill me.

Fangirl Three

PostSubject: Re: People who're so beautiful it actually makes you feel a bit ill   People who're so beautiful it actually makes you feel a bit ill - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 9:51 pm

Green eyes are nice, 360 degree eyeliner not so much.

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: People who're so beautiful it actually makes you feel a bit ill   People who're so beautiful it actually makes you feel a bit ill - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 9:53 pm

It's true, she der'n't need any pyrotechnics...

People who're so beautiful it actually makes you feel a bit ill - Page 2 3aa5b504ad8680a16c6369f13fbd2b8f

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: People who're so beautiful it actually makes you feel a bit ill   People who're so beautiful it actually makes you feel a bit ill - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 9:56 pm

ADA putting on killer kohl is like dipping an assassin's dagger in poison.

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: People who're so beautiful it actually makes you feel a bit ill   People who're so beautiful it actually makes you feel a bit ill - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 7:36 am

That's not kohl, it's liquid eyeliner. The picture flagged as being without 'pyrotechnics' includes quite a few of them. My eyes are a more attractive shade of green anyway, so I'm not jealous of anything except her youth.

Imagine the beautiful baby! Oh to be a wasp on the wall, right now, so I could sting her on her blank space...

People who're so beautiful it actually makes you feel a bit ill - Page 2 Rpareja_crop1592965059750.jpg_673822677
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: People who're so beautiful it actually makes you feel a bit ill   People who're so beautiful it actually makes you feel a bit ill - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 7:44 am

blah blah

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: People who're so beautiful it actually makes you feel a bit ill   People who're so beautiful it actually makes you feel a bit ill - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 7:49 am

🐝
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People who're so beautiful it actually makes you feel a bit ill   People who're so beautiful it actually makes you feel a bit ill - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

People who're so beautiful it actually makes you feel a bit ill
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next