Part Threes that are actually any good Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

Part Threes that are actually any good

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

Part Threes that are actually any good Empty
PostSubject: Part Threes that are actually any good   Part Threes that are actually any good EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 7:14 pm

I can't think of any Part Threes in movie series that are any good.

You may be able to.

You can post them here.

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Part Threes that are actually any good   Part Threes that are actually any good EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 7:14 pm

Actually, I quite like Terminator 3, even though it's not as good as Terminator 2.

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Part Threes that are actually any good   Part Threes that are actually any good EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 7:15 pm

I also like Escape From the Planet of the Apes.

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Part Threes that are actually any good   Part Threes that are actually any good EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 8:51 pm

Halloween III: Season of the Witch. yes

Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Part Threes that are actually any good   Part Threes that are actually any good EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 9:14 pm

happy

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Part Threes that are actually any good   Part Threes that are actually any good EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 9:23 pm

See. smug

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: Part Threes that are actually any good   Part Threes that are actually any good EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 10:27 pm

The Crown.

My family already have their examples of Margaretisms - and have done since Ma'am Darling was published. Actually they did before that too.

As I watched the sX scenes in Call Me By Your Name tonight I was struck by an overwhelming need to be sh*gged senseless by one of the greatest d*cks ever placed on this planet...

The owner is something you wouldn't admit to wiping your a*se with. But it's very filling. If my brother was straight his memory of this would bother me more...

But he has told all (to the degree of second cousins at least) my experience with fat d*ck, where I lay wearing only Versace sunglasses and smoking from an ivory cigarette holder, as a rather younger woman bobbled about like a jelly on a plate to Fontella Bass. He played the organ in a church.

Rather marvellous I must say. He was an offensive little sh*t really. He told me I, as a traitorous part Jewess, should burn eternally in a lake of fire with Palestinian children. I think I said something - if biblical fairy stories help you through you life, knock yourself out.

He was easily swelled and had a breathtaking heartbeat pulsation on the quarter end of a splitting rod of steel. The only reason it's still attached to his body after his political and racial rudeness.

My brother loves that story - and I agree that on reflection, it is rather Margaret.

It's hard to describe. You know when you haven't had roast chicken and thyme crisps for ages, and suddenly you bite into a handful of them. That was him. I'd probably be able to watch him beheaded without losing my appetite.

Yeah - series 3. Margaretology and Cri de Coeur - fabulous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Part Threes that are actually any good   Part Threes that are actually any good Empty

Back to top Go down

Part Threes that are actually any good
Page 1 of 1