The Roaring Twenties… Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

The Roaring Twenties…

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

The Roaring Twenties… Empty
PostSubject: The Roaring Twenties…   The Roaring Twenties… EmptyFri Dec 13, 2019 6:03 pm

…The Twenty Twenties that is!

In a couple of weeks, we'll be living in a decade that has a decent name, the Twenties!

Here can discuss the way it's better far far worse different to the less blessed noughties (that never caught on did it) or whatever it was we were supposed to call 2010 to 2019. dunno

Excited

The future's so bright…
Back to top Go down
cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: The Roaring Twenties…   The Roaring Twenties… EmptySat Dec 14, 2019 10:17 am

Don't you wish you were still in your own 20's? I do...

The Roaring Twenties… 190119-timoth%C3%A9e-chalamet-4

I'd be on a mission to do more than just meet him. There again, I wouldn't have been able to afford two tickets for his upcoming play at the Old Vic in the spring.

I wonder what horrors the coming decade holds for us all. This time in a decade we will all be exactly ten years older - what a prospect. My son will be 22 - lucky him.
Back to top Go down
cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: The Roaring Twenties…   The Roaring Twenties… EmptySat Dec 14, 2019 10:24 am

I called this decade 'the two thousand and tens'. Only now am I happy to go with the 20's.

Having to remember that the 90's weren't just a couple of years ago is still quite shocking.

I called the previous decade 'the two thousands'. I don't mind 'noughties', I just never used it.
Back to top Go down
Fangirl Three

Fangirl Three

PostSubject: Re: The Roaring Twenties…   The Roaring Twenties… EmptySat Dec 14, 2019 11:29 am

cosmictanya wrote:
I called this decade 'the two thousand and tens'. Only now am I happy to go with the 20's.

I called the previous decade 'the two thousands'

So did I, on both counts. But I'm going to call the 2020s the two thousand and twenties too.
Back to top Go down
http://shallowlikeus.blogspot.co.uk/

PostSubject: Re: The Roaring Twenties…   The Roaring Twenties… EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 9:30 am

It's 02/02/2020!
Back to top Go down
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The Roaring Twenties…   The Roaring Twenties… EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 9:50 am

scared

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The Roaring Twenties…   The Roaring Twenties… EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 9:57 am

Oh, tutu?

PostSubject: Re: The Roaring Twenties…   The Roaring Twenties… Empty

Back to top Go down

The Roaring Twenties…
Page 1 of 1