Will you be buying Gwyneth Paltrow 'special' Candles? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

Will you be buying Gwyneth Paltrow 'special' Candles?

Go down 
4 posters

Don't get into a flap!
No
Will you be buying Gwyneth Paltrow 'special' Candles? Vote_lcap33%Will you be buying Gwyneth Paltrow 'special' Candles? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Yes
Will you be buying Gwyneth Paltrow 'special' Candles? Vote_lcap0%Will you be buying Gwyneth Paltrow 'special' Candles? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, dependant on the price
Will you be buying Gwyneth Paltrow 'special' Candles? Vote_lcap0%Will you be buying Gwyneth Paltrow 'special' Candles? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No I wouldn't buy anything that horrible woman ever produces
Will you be buying Gwyneth Paltrow 'special' Candles? Vote_lcap33%Will you be buying Gwyneth Paltrow 'special' Candles? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Maybe If other celebrities did something similar.
 0% [ 0 ]
I make my own sort of thing.
 0% [ 0 ]
Something smells fishy about this, I bet this is Made up news to sell newspapers/clickbait
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage

Will you be buying Gwyneth Paltrow 'special' Candles? Empty
PostSubject: Will you be buying Gwyneth Paltrow 'special' Candles?   Will you be buying Gwyneth Paltrow 'special' Candles? EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 5:13 pm

Will you be buying Gwyneth Paltrow 'special' Candles? Gwynet10
Back to top Go down
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Will you be buying Gwyneth Paltrow 'special' Candles?   Will you be buying Gwyneth Paltrow 'special' Candles? EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 6:05 pm

After much thought, I have decided not to.

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Will you be buying Gwyneth Paltrow 'special' Candles?   Will you be buying Gwyneth Paltrow 'special' Candles? EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 6:05 pm

dontpanic

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Will you be buying Gwyneth Paltrow 'special' Candles?   Will you be buying Gwyneth Paltrow 'special' Candles? EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 9:36 pm

Are they for int*rnal use only?

Fangirl Three

PostSubject: Re: Will you be buying Gwyneth Paltrow 'special' Candles?   Will you be buying Gwyneth Paltrow 'special' Candles? EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 9:38 pm

I understand that it is that they are for those who wish to have candles which recreate the atmosphere of having been previously int*rn*lly used by Ms Paltrow.
ugh
Back to top Go down
http://shallowlikeus.blogspot.co.uk/
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Will you be buying Gwyneth Paltrow 'special' Candles?   Will you be buying Gwyneth Paltrow 'special' Candles? EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 9:39 pm

Or do they also function as a high-protein, royal jelly-rich and Lapis lazuli flake-seamed energy bar?

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: Will you be buying Gwyneth Paltrow 'special' Candles?   Will you be buying Gwyneth Paltrow 'special' Candles? EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 2:26 am

I will not.

She gets right royally on my wick, although I've browsed in Goop which is mildly interesting if you have a spare ten minutes. I was given some of her v*gin*l glitter dust as a present. It will be regifted once I've decided on a target.

For candles I'll be sticking with Diptyque, Cire Trvdon and my dwindling stock of exclusive (discontinued) and excellent candles from the Majorelle, made from fragrances associated with the eponymous garden and in tribute to Yves Saint Laurent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will you be buying Gwyneth Paltrow 'special' Candles?   Will you be buying Gwyneth Paltrow 'special' Candles? EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 11:13 am

cosmictanya wrote:
I was given some of her v*gin*l glitter dust as a present. It will be regifted once I've decided on a target.

scared

Will you be buying Gwyneth Paltrow 'special' Candles? Cd8082444c6797f2a63ebf6022ad55b6
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will you be buying Gwyneth Paltrow 'special' Candles?   Will you be buying Gwyneth Paltrow 'special' Candles? EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 12:21 pm

Nightjar wrote:
Are they for int*rnal use only?

Will you be buying Gwyneth Paltrow 'special' Candles? Goop-candle

Gorilla No
Back to top Go down
cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: Will you be buying Gwyneth Paltrow 'special' Candles?   Will you be buying Gwyneth Paltrow 'special' Candles? EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 12:25 pm

I had hoped for credit regarding my wonderful wick pun about the candlemaker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will you be buying Gwyneth Paltrow 'special' Candles?   Will you be buying Gwyneth Paltrow 'special' Candles? EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 12:26 pm

My mind must be in the gutter, I didn't even see the 'Wick' joke. doh
Back to top Go down
cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: Will you be buying Gwyneth Paltrow 'special' Candles?   Will you be buying Gwyneth Paltrow 'special' Candles? EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 5:55 pm

Well not to worry. Maybe I should do that as a sideline.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will you be buying Gwyneth Paltrow 'special' Candles?   Will you be buying Gwyneth Paltrow 'special' Candles? Empty

Back to top Go down

Will you be buying Gwyneth Paltrow 'special' Candles?
Page 1 of 1