The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 48 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!

3 posters

Page 48 of 50 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

Go down

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 48 Empty Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:14 pm

I am available.

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 48 Empty Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!

Post by Nightjar Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:21 pm

happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:27 pm

But, whaaaaaaaaaat?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:44 pm

Back to lead up to running commentary anxiety. scared

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:45 pm

I've missed the rush.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:48 pm

Wendi's twisting my melon, man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:17 pm

8:30pm?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:18 pm

Heathen Earth if no one steps in to stop it! box

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:27 pm

I don't think I need to listen to that album again to score it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:29 pm

Any other suggestions then.

I think it's arguably their best album BTW. Colbert

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:08 pm

I've been trying to find albums to do but have found it difficult.

I wanted to do David Essex's 1st album but it's not on YouTube.

I wanted to do the Kiki Dee album that has Amoureuse on it but it's not on YouTube.

I wanted to do an Emiliani Torrini album but a glancing listen to a few of the tracks on it made it clear they were all mid-tempo.

I contemplated doing a Discounts album but a glancing listen to them all made it clear they weren't very interesting.

I got excited because it seemed like Alison Mosshart has a new solo album out, as she's been posting new songs on YouTube but it turns out she doesn't have a new solo album out and doesn't have any plans for one.

rant

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:10 pm

Oh, I've got millions. evil2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:16 pm

The Call of the Wendigo wrote:I've been trying to find albums to do but have found it difficult.

I wanted to do David Essex's 1st album but it's not on YouTube.

I wanted to do the Kiki Dee album that has Amoureuse on it but it's not on YouTube.

I wanted to do an Emiliani Torrini album but a glancing listen to a few of the tracks on it made it clear they were all mid-tempo.

I contemplated doing a Discounts album but a glancing listen to them all made it clear they weren't very interesting.

I got excited because it seemed like Alison Mosshart has a new solo album out, as she's been posting new songs on YouTube but it turns out she doesn't have a new solo album out and doesn't have any plans for one.

rant

I can create a playlist if you want.

I know what you mean about albums, sometimes they can be GR8, but if all the songs are variations on one song, which can be fine, and make a good album, and in some cases, careers, but it doesn't make for a good Album Listening Experience.

Like that Young Ejecta album I changed my mind on. sad yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:17 pm

I'll give it till tomorrow for the Slade Sweet album, seeing as someone promised to make a playlist.

Colbert

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:27 pm

Thank you, StevieBachyBaby. happy

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:55 am

type

type

Can't do it. The first track is BANNED!

Here's wot I did:
Spoiler:

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 48 B7_tearjerker

"I... have... failed you... I am sorry..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:21 pm

Anyone fancy a commentary tonight?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:30 pm

The Sweet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:39 pm

Oh, the first track's banned is it.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:40 pm

I think we should do it anyway, regardless of the missing first track.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 50 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50  Next