Genuinely great "autotune" Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The New Hall of the Wendigo

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

Genuinely great "autotune"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Butterfield

Butterfield

Genuinely great "autotune" Empty
PostSubject: Genuinely great "autotune"   Genuinely great "autotune" Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2020 1:30 am

I put "autotune" in quotes as this can include effects that are a bit similar to today's awful autotune, but actually good - like vocoders and various robotic-esque voices.

This 1988 Jean-Michel Jarre song is probably my favourite of his songs - if only to hear him say "sex" in a robotic voice. Tee Hee

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genuinely great "autotune"   Genuinely great "autotune" Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2020 12:19 pm

music
Back to top Go down
Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Genuinely great "autotune"   Genuinely great "autotune" Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2020 3:04 pm

I bought this single in 1997, years before autotune became mainstream. I thought it was just robotic voices. But back then it was a rather more unique and creative sound. Colbert

Back to top Go down
SiberianPrincess’sMidriff

PostSubject: Re: Genuinely great "autotune"   Genuinely great "autotune" Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2022 11:34 am

blush

PostSubject: Re: Genuinely great "autotune"   Genuinely great "autotune" Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2023 6:22 pm

It's a bit subtle, but I think there's some in there somewhere.

PostSubject: Re: Genuinely great "autotune"   Genuinely great "autotune" Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 5:21 pm

I'm with Patricia on this one.

Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Genuinely great "autotune"   Genuinely great "autotune" Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2023 2:38 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genuinely great "autotune"   Genuinely great "autotune" Icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2023 5:39 pm

Starts approaching TG style experimentation at times,

PostSubject: Re: Genuinely great "autotune"   Genuinely great "autotune" Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 5:52 pm

https://youtu.be/ya7BlfTrKJk?t=426

PostSubject: Re: Genuinely great "autotune"   Genuinely great "autotune" Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2024 9:48 pm

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genuinely great "autotune"   Genuinely great "autotune" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Genuinely great "autotune"
Page 1 of 1