The Mega-Final! - I Believe In Father Christmas vs The Power of Love - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The New Hall of the Wendigo

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

The Mega-Final! - I Believe In Father Christmas vs The Power of Love

Go down 
+2
Nightjar
The Call of the Wendigo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

?
I Believe In Father Christmas
The Mega-Final! - I Believe In Father Christmas vs The Power of Love - Page 2 Vote_lcap60%The Mega-Final! - I Believe In Father Christmas vs The Power of Love - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
The Power of Love
The Mega-Final! - I Believe In Father Christmas vs The Power of Love - Page 2 Vote_lcap40%The Mega-Final! - I Believe In Father Christmas vs The Power of Love - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Fangirl Three

Fangirl Three

The Mega-Final! - I Believe In Father Christmas vs The Power of Love - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mega-Final! - I Believe In Father Christmas vs The Power of Love   The Mega-Final! - I Believe In Father Christmas vs The Power of Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2020 8:36 am

Nightjar wrote:
I demand a recount.

Stop the steal!

The Mega-Final! - I Believe In Father Christmas vs The Power of Love - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mega-Final! - I Believe In Father Christmas vs The Power of Love   The Mega-Final! - I Believe In Father Christmas vs The Power of Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2020 9:29 am

Guest‎‎‏‏‎ ‎ wrote:
The Call of the Wendigo wrote:
We have a winner!

And it's Greg Lake!

It's official! I Believe in Father Christmas is the greatest Christmas song of all time! cheer

Time to update the 'Vital Info' section? :Excited:

cheer
Back to top Go down
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The Mega-Final! - I Believe In Father Christmas vs The Power of Love   The Mega-Final! - I Believe In Father Christmas vs The Power of Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2020 9:32 am

Butterfield wrote:
Oh dear. I was out longer than expected and have only just logged on, and I'd have voted for The Power of Love. bawl
In that case, I declare that I Believe in Father Christmas is the winner and that it has also drawn with The Power of Love in the Schrödinger's Christmas situation that scientists have long warned us of.

Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: The Mega-Final! - I Believe In Father Christmas vs The Power of Love   The Mega-Final! - I Believe In Father Christmas vs The Power of Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2020 11:46 am

I actually wondered what would happen if there was a draw - would Wendi make the deciding decision?
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The Mega-Final! - I Believe In Father Christmas vs The Power of Love   The Mega-Final! - I Believe In Father Christmas vs The Power of Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2020 12:12 pm

I am very very very disappointed with this forum.

It has officially spoilt Christmas.

Butters was clearly denied his vote illegally and morally.

Legions of never-say-die, frothing-at-the-mouth lawyers have been released to stop the steal.

I will be unofficially patrolling the forum with a flack jacket, pepper spray canisters and an AR-10 for at least the next month as a result.

Fangirl Three

Fangirl Three

PostSubject: Re: The Mega-Final! - I Believe In Father Christmas vs The Power of Love   The Mega-Final! - I Believe In Father Christmas vs The Power of Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2020 12:16 pm

I insist that someone logs in posing as a dead relative using an alt, and casts another vote for The Power of Love to level the score.

PostSubject: Re: The Mega-Final! - I Believe In Father Christmas vs The Power of Love   The Mega-Final! - I Believe In Father Christmas vs The Power of Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2020 12:22 pm

The Poll is closed, the rules were put out before the vote, you can't complain now.

shifty

The Mega-Final! - I Believe In Father Christmas vs The Power of Love - Page 2 El-sjv10

Back to top Go down
stedorlordendel

stedorlordendel

PostSubject: Re: The Mega-Final! - I Believe In Father Christmas vs The Power of Love   The Mega-Final! - I Believe In Father Christmas vs The Power of Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2020 3:23 pm

I would've voted for I Believe In Father Christmas. Happy Santa
Back to top Go down
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The Mega-Final! - I Believe In Father Christmas vs The Power of Love   The Mega-Final! - I Believe In Father Christmas vs The Power of Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2020 4:30 pm

In that case, I Believe in Father Christmas is clearly the rightful winner, by four votes to three. yes

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The Mega-Final! - I Believe In Father Christmas vs The Power of Love   The Mega-Final! - I Believe In Father Christmas vs The Power of Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2020 4:32 pm

I do not acknowledge it.

Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: The Mega-Final! - I Believe In Father Christmas vs The Power of Love   The Mega-Final! - I Believe In Father Christmas vs The Power of Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2020 4:38 pm

Guest‎‎‏‏‎ ‎ wrote:
The Poll is closed, the rules were put out before the vote, you can't complain now.

Yes, despite my initial upset I did know the rules and even publicly agreed to them the day before. sad yes

Plus we now know that another latecomer would have voted for the winning song.

I therefore officially acknowledge the result.
Back to top Go down
Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: The Mega-Final! - I Believe In Father Christmas vs The Power of Love   The Mega-Final! - I Believe In Father Christmas vs The Power of Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2020 4:38 pm

Nightjar wrote:
I do not acknowledge it.

popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mega-Final! - I Believe In Father Christmas vs The Power of Love   The Mega-Final! - I Believe In Father Christmas vs The Power of Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2020 10:21 pm

Are we not going to have a 3rd place run off?
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The Mega-Final! - I Believe In Father Christmas vs The Power of Love   The Mega-Final! - I Believe In Father Christmas vs The Power of Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2020 10:23 pm

So England can lose to Belgium again?

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The Mega-Final! - I Believe In Father Christmas vs The Power of Love   The Mega-Final! - I Believe In Father Christmas vs The Power of Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2020 10:26 pm

We now have one. Voting closes at 23:59, December 27th 2020.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mega-Final! - I Believe In Father Christmas vs The Power of Love   The Mega-Final! - I Believe In Father Christmas vs The Power of Love - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mega-Final! - I Believe In Father Christmas vs The Power of Love
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2