Llama Award for worst album covered in the running album Commentary this year :llama: - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

Llama Award for worst album covered in the running album Commentary this year :llama:

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Is it Lukas Graham by Lukas Graham?
Lukas Graham - Lukas Graham
Llama Award for worst album covered in the running album Commentary this year :llama: - Page 2 Vote_lcap67%Llama Award for worst album covered in the running album Commentary this year :llama: - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Yes, it is Lukas Graham by Lukas Graham
Llama Award for worst album covered in the running album Commentary this year :llama: - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%Llama Award for worst album covered in the running album Commentary this year :llama: - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
SiberianPrincess’sMidriff

Llama Award for worst album covered in the running album Commentary this year :llama: - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Llama Award for worst album covered in the running album Commentary this year :llama:   Llama Award for worst album covered in the running album Commentary this year :llama: - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 9:23 pm

Butterfield wrote:
The Call of the Wendigo wrote:
Grace Jones....disappointing

Well, THERE'S a word I've never seen used to describe Grace Jones before.

I shall give it 4 stars.
https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com/t2120p80-grace-jones-warm-leatherette-1980

I shall give it 4 stars.
https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com/t1815p80-grace-jones-nightclubbing-1981
Back to top Go down
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

Llama Award for worst album covered in the running album Commentary this year :llama: - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Llama Award for worst album covered in the running album Commentary this year :llama:   Llama Award for worst album covered in the running album Commentary this year :llama: - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 9:30 pm

This is the one I was thinking of: https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com/t1031-grace-jones-slave-to-the-rhythm-1985?highlight=Grace+jones

Well, that one was a waste of time.

Colbert

PostSubject: Re: Llama Award for worst album covered in the running album Commentary this year :llama:   Llama Award for worst album covered in the running album Commentary this year :llama: - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 9:33 pm

In 2020.

I've had a mooch through the list, and a few meh, a lot disappointing, but I can't think of anything truly offensive, so it has to be:

Lukas Graham - Lukas Graham

2020, 2021, and probably 2022.

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Llama Award for worst album covered in the running album Commentary this year :llama:   Llama Award for worst album covered in the running album Commentary this year :llama: - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 11:54 pm

I remember the name, but fortunately don't really remember the album.

There's something of the 'forced to eat a kipper at gunpoint' quality about the title though.

PostSubject: Re: Llama Award for worst album covered in the running album Commentary this year :llama:   Llama Award for worst album covered in the running album Commentary this year :llama: - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:00 pm

Lukas Graham.

I need to mooch through the list, for this and the best album covered in the blah-blah…

PostSubject: Re: Llama Award for worst album covered in the running album Commentary this year :llama:   Llama Award for worst album covered in the running album Commentary this year :llama: - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 28, 2023 8:34 pm

Have we got a list of the over 300 albums we've done this year?

dontpanic

Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Llama Award for worst album covered in the running album Commentary this year :llama:   Llama Award for worst album covered in the running album Commentary this year :llama: - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 28, 2023 8:47 pm

We've done so many boring albums, this year. How can I remember any choose one? bawl

PostSubject: Re: Llama Award for worst album covered in the running album Commentary this year :llama:   Llama Award for worst album covered in the running album Commentary this year :llama: - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 28, 2023 8:55 pm

type

I think I Know what I'm going for in the best thread.

Excited

PostSubject: Re: Llama Award for worst album covered in the running album Commentary this year :llama:   Llama Award for worst album covered in the running album Commentary this year :llama: - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 28, 2023 9:07 pm

Unless we get something better in the 3 days, Excited

PostSubject: Re: Llama Award for worst album covered in the running album Commentary this year :llama:   Llama Award for worst album covered in the running album Commentary this year :llama: - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Llama Award for worst album covered in the running album Commentary this year :llama:
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2