The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 22 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The New Hall of the Wendigo

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Nightjar

Nightjar

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2022 5:31 pm

Morbid Angel?

Or Hapshash?

The latter is, if I recall, fairly terrible.

Nightjar

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2022 5:31 pm

Even if it does have my Mum and my Auntie Sue on it. happy

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2022 9:05 am

I'm going to the seaside to scatter my Nanna's ashes today, so I might not be back in time for a commentary tonight.

On the other hand I may be.

shifty

SiberianPrincess’sMidriff

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2022 7:01 pm

In that case I shall do one I've missed. sometime.

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2022 8:39 pm

I've only just got back in.

I got an sunburn. bawl

Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2022 8:57 pm

pet

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2022 10:00 am

I was thinking of doing

But we've already done a Jesus Jones album. shifty

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2022 1:43 pm

Have we done a The Jam album?

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2022 3:47 pm

hmm

Nightjar wrote:
There was a band I thought of today but now I've forgot. bawl

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com/t1015p200-albums-we-should-never-do

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2022 5:54 pm

We doing one 2nite or are people going to be their wasting their time in front of the idiot box?

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2022 6:09 pm

I am not available. bawl

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2022 6:19 pm

killcomputer

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2022 6:33 pm

bawl

Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2022 6:36 pm

There's plenty of good albums lurking in The Waiting Room of Doom.

I would recommend the ones by City Boy, the Motors and Shivaree.

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2022 6:41 pm

I've done all them. bawl

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2022 8:31 pm

I wonder if we should do the new Soft Cell album?

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2022 11:35 pm

Arcade Fire's new album was released today. hmm

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2022 12:05 pm

Have we ever done a Laurie Anderson album?

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2022 12:31 pm

No.

scared

Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2022 1:44 pm

Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha..... for 40 minutes. Excited
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!
Page 22 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 38  Next