The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 21 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The New Hall of the Wendigo

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
SiberianPrincess’sMidriff

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2022 10:59 am

Which one?

Sky: Length 36:48
Sky 2: Length 79:56
Sky 3: Length 45:12
Sky 4: Forthcoming: 39:52

I've got 3, so I'd rather do another. yes, but it does have 'Dance Of The Big Fairies' on it, hmm
Back to top Go down
Butterfield

Butterfield

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2022 6:39 pm

We'll do them all do the first one then because it's the shortest. I'll set it up at some point in the near future. happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2022 7:02 pm

happy

Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2022 1:10 am

From the It's Number One thread.

The Call of the Wendigo wrote:
Have we ever done a Dolly Parton album? hmm

Doesn't look like it. Anybody have a choice? If not you'll be getting her unloved "pop" album from 1987. evil
Back to top Go down
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2022 8:44 am

happy

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2022 10:42 am

We've got too many records in the pending pile. Just as soon as I've added the 15 albums I wanna do you need to stop added them.

yes

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2022 10:54 am

Butterfield wrote:
Have any Sky albums been done yet, or does anyone have any interest in hearing them? I've searched for the word "sky" but it's too common a term.

SiberianPrincess’sMidriff wrote:
I think NJarz said he'll refused to do one. sad yes

No, it was Butterytubs https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com/t1015p120-albums-we-should-never-do
Butterfield wrote:
The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 21 Sky-SkyDebutAlbumCover

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 21 Sky_2_Album_Cover

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 21 Sky3_album_cover
Back to top Go down
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:29 pm

Have we done Edwin Starr's HAPPY Radio?

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:42 pm

No, but I recall liking that album.

Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:48 pm

There doesn't seem to be a playlist for it.

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2022 8:22 pm

OK, that's the last time I'm ever doing a commentary like that.

Unless I state otherwise, I'm always happy to do any album put forward (although some really make me gag or go against certain, strongly held idiosyncratic principles I harbour) and I'll always let you know if I'm averse to something or not.

However, tonight was like forcing a Wendbat (Wendi) to watch Last Year at Marienbad dubbed into Mongolian (Paul's Boutique) alongside a febrile, saddo fanboy (Me) making up 95% of the posts.

Meanwhile, Wendbat has to sit there (or whatever it is she does) and endure it until it's over, before either dismissing it in withering terms (on occasion "it" being genre classics held in high regard and/or worthy of possibly some more considered opinion) out of hand - or try to be faintly nice and/or circumspect and give it a 'through gritted teeth' 2 stars.

I don't have a problem with this 'misery for one or more' equation if there are at leats three of us listening at any one time, but the former option is a dead duck from now on for me.

It just makes everyone - lovers and haters alike - look like a nookie tub.

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2022 9:36 pm

Sorry, I was out. I forgot to mention it. yes

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2022 11:12 am

I stand by my comments.

Except the one where I called Wendi a Wendbat.

shifty

Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2022 11:25 am

I think we need to do one that we'll all hate. yes

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2022 11:47 am

I am available.

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2022 1:16 pm

It's the only way that we can all be happy. yes

Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2022 3:17 pm

Michael Buble? Excited

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2022 4:42 pm

So what from the extensive list we already have shall we do 2nite?
Back to top Go down
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2022 4:47 pm

I don't know. bawl

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2022 4:52 pm

Kanye West.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!
Page 21 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 38  Next