The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 33 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The New Hall of the Wendigo

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Butterfield

Butterfield

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2023 3:21 pm

I am here. 🐜 But not for Corinne Baily Rae.

Any of these excite anyone?

Elvis gasp
Lightning Seeds
Annie
Sticky Fingures
Chesney Hawkes
Vanessa Paradis
Skunk Anansie
The Adverts
Barry Biggs
Stone Roses
George Clinton
Back to top Go down
SiberianPrincess’sMidriff

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2023 4:06 pm

On o' the last 3.

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2023 4:29 pm

We're discussing this in the wrong thread. stare

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2023 6:49 pm

Have we never actually done the Billy Paul album Let 'Em In?

Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2023 7:31 pm

Nightjar wrote:
Have we never actually done the Billy Paul album Let 'Em In?
I don't believe so.

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2023 7:53 pm

Did we do a Wolfgang Press one? I can't find it if we did?

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2023 7:58 pm

I have no memory of one.

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2023 9:10 pm

It's like a bloody hospice this place.

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2023 9:11 pm

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&as_q=&as_oq=Wolfgang&as_sitesearch=hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2023 11:41 am

I can only think of Sheffield Sex City for a Sheffield city one.

hmn

Or maybe Deep Fried in Kelvin? But you can't have two Pulp songs in one playlist, can you?
Back to top Go down
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2023 8:26 pm

SiberianPrincess’sMidriff wrote:
I can only think of Sheffield Sex City for a Sheffield city one.

hmn

Or maybe Deep Fried in Kelvin? But you can't have two Pulp songs in one playlist, can you?
Lady's Bridge and Coles' Corner by Richard Hawley.
Sheffield Grinder by Roy Bailey.
Sheffield Streets by Amy Allison.

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2023 8:30 pm

get cracking' then. And I want a proper playlist or I'm not doing it. Colbert

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2023 8:31 pm

Megatron by Nicki Minaj.

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2023 8:32 pm

Standing at the Sky's Edge by Richard Hawley.

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2023 8:44 pm

I am trying to create a Sheffield playlist as we speak.

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2023 8:45 pm

So far it has...

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 33 HvJ1wrH

This will be edited and expanded and cherry-picked in due course.

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2023 8:58 pm

Just discovered Kid Acne. happy

Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2023 9:30 pm

He's no Phlegm. Colbert

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2023 10:12 pm

Or South Yorkshire Mick Hucknell.

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2023 12:48 pm

Should we do this?

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 33 LTc3OTQuanBlZw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jzo4QDfJhvA&list=PL48kxp7t6vm9yFz9Dd0oVzCaiKflKvAgz&index=1

Near Christmas obv.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!
Page 33 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38  Next