The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 34 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The New Hall of the Wendigo

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
AuthorMessage
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2023 4:15 pm

I see no reason not to. Even though it's disappointing that Carrie Fisher doesn't seem to be on it.

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2023 4:18 pm

Would it have killed them to have put this on it? rant

Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2023 1:00 am

🐜
Back to top Go down
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2023 8:27 pm

I wonder if we should do every album that featured in Roger Dean's Views?

SiberianPrincess’sMidriff

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2023 8:41 pm

I thought about doing Naomie Klaus' Youth looks so good on you for my birthday, but it's too long and got too much French Belgian Flibbyton language on it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2023 7:09 pm

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 34 MS02MzkwLmpwZWc

Excited

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 5:34 pm

Have we ever done a Falco album?

Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 5:35 pm

I think we did.

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 5:35 pm

Or am I mixing him up with Baltimora?

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 5:36 pm

type

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 5:36 pm

Yes, it seems I was mixing him up with Baltimora, which I always do.

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 5:42 pm

So we haven't?

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 5:43 pm

Not even on the old forum?

Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 5:44 pm

I feel like we have but there's no sign of it on here and I can't remember if we did it in the olden days.

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 6:00 pm

I thought we did Falco 3?

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 6:35 pm

Did we do the one that has Der Kommissar on it? I feel like we did.

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 6:41 pm

Einzelhaft?

You know, I think you're right.

Alles klar, Herr Kommissar?

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2024 11:09 am

Have we ever done a K-Pop album?

shifty

Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2024 12:28 pm

I don't think so.

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2024 12:47 pm

In the meantime, I've been trying to find an aTelecine album or EP worth listening to, but to no avail.

They're more-or-less worthless.

A band unfortunately notable for one thing only.

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!
Page 34 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next