The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave - Page 5 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
SiberianPrincess’sMidriff

The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave   The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 8:36 pm

I haz voted on everything. I think.

Nightjar

The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave   The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 9:19 pm

Meetwo.

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave   The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 9:57 pm

I pity the fool who has to arrange the Round two line up, scared

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave   The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 11:36 pm

Zygott - Trap Door

Written by Scottish songwriter Bob Heatlie, who also wrote Shakin' Stevens' Merry Christmas Everyone and Japanese Boy by Aneka. siren
Back to top Go down
Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave   The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 11:39 pm

Did this fail to make the grade? shifty
Back to top Go down
Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave   The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2021 12:00 am

hide

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave   The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2021 12:07 am

Psstt… You need another one!

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave   The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2021 12:12 am

Oh, erm. I thought I was already pushing my luck......
Back to top Go down
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave   The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2021 9:07 am

Now that nominations and voting have finally finalised, I shall launch Round Two.

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave   The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2021 10:06 am

All the Round Two threads have now been launched. Voting ends at midnight tomorrow.

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave   The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2021 2:43 pm

I have now voted in every thread. box

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave   The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2021 4:57 pm

Don't forget to get your votes in before midnight. Excited

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave   The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2021 8:14 pm

I think I haz voted in everything. Again.

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave   The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2021 8:21 pm

I'm going to begin NAO!!

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave   The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2021 8:41 pm

I think I've voted on them all now.

That said, I noticed the other day that there was one from Round 1 that I hadn't've'f.

One that would've'd'h'd've a draw with my absent vote included. Colbert

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave   The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2021 10:42 pm

As I was going about my daily business earlier today, it suddenly quite literally hit me that no Iron Maiden song has been included - not The Number of the Beast, Bring Your Daughter to the Slaughter, nor anything! gasp
Back to top Go down
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave   The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 9:24 am

dontpanic

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave   The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 9:37 am

Now that voting's concluded on Round Two, I shall launch Round Three. Excited

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave   The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 10:11 am

Round Three is now launched.

Voting will close at midnight tomorrow night.

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave   The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 10:58 am

Butterfield wrote:
As I was going about my daily business earlier today, it suddenly quite literally hit me that no Iron Maiden song has been included - not The Number of the Beast, Bring Your Daughter to the Slaughter, nor anything! gasp

Or Phantom of the Opera. doh

No Andrew Lloyd Webber either. whatever
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave   The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next