The 1st five music videos that YouTube has just recommended to me. - Page 4 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The New Hall of the Wendigo

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

The 1st five music videos that YouTube has just recommended to me.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

?
YouTube, you've done it again! :cheer:
The 1st five music videos that YouTube has just recommended to me. - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%The 1st five music videos that YouTube has just recommended to me. - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Hmn.
The 1st five music videos that YouTube has just recommended to me. - Page 4 Vote_lcap67%The 1st five music videos that YouTube has just recommended to me. - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
SiberianPrincess’sMidriff, The Call of the Wendigo
OMFG! No!!!
The 1st five music videos that YouTube has just recommended to me. - Page 4 Vote_lcap33%The 1st five music videos that YouTube has just recommended to me. - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Nightjar
Total Votes : 3

3 posters

AuthorMessage
SiberianPrincess’sMidriff

The 1st five music videos that YouTube has just recommended to me. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 1st five music videos that YouTube has just recommended to me.   The 1st five music videos that YouTube has just recommended to me. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2023 7:46 pm

Still, next one looks good. yes

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

The 1st five music videos that YouTube has just recommended to me. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 1st five music videos that YouTube has just recommended to me.   The 1st five music videos that YouTube has just recommended to me. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2023 7:46 pm

Pleasant Country sounds.

PostSubject: Re: The 1st five music videos that YouTube has just recommended to me.   The 1st five music videos that YouTube has just recommended to me. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2023 7:47 pm

In.

eek

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The 1st five music videos that YouTube has just recommended to me.   The 1st five music videos that YouTube has just recommended to me. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2023 7:47 pm

The Call of the Wendigo wrote:
Why did YouTube recommend this one to me? bawl
YouTube must h8t me. bawl

They cant l👁ke you very much for sure.

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

Singer looks like that girl who used to hang around the shool gates, forcibly separating younger boys from their dinner money.

PostSubject: Re: The 1st five music videos that YouTube has just recommended to me.   The 1st five music videos that YouTube has just recommended to me. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2023 7:48 pm

I think I remember this one from the repeats of Top of the Pops, blimey that must have been a while these days.

Jo Sarnie reference.

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The 1st five music videos that YouTube has just recommended to me.   The 1st five music videos that YouTube has just recommended to me. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2023 7:48 pm

Were Pussycat like Fanny's rivals back in the day.

Like Noasis and Blore?

Nightjar wrote:
Were Pussycat like Fanny's rivals back in the day.

Like Noasis and Blore?

This is no Fanny. Fanny rocked

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The 1st five music videos that YouTube has just recommended to me.   The 1st five music videos that YouTube has just recommended to me. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2023 7:49 pm

Singer looks like that girl who used to hang around the shool gates, forcibly separating younger boys from their dinner money.

Brings back fond memories does it? ohrly

PostSubject: Re: The 1st five music videos that YouTube has just recommended to me.   The 1st five music videos that YouTube has just recommended to me. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2023 7:49 pm

I quite like this one also.

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The 1st five music videos that YouTube has just recommended to me.   The 1st five music videos that YouTube has just recommended to me. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2023 7:50 pm

Nice diastema. blush

PostSubject: Re: The 1st five music videos that YouTube has just recommended to me.   The 1st five music videos that YouTube has just recommended to me. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2023 7:50 pm

She looks a bit like a 70s Madonna. shifty

music

PostSubject: Re: The 1st five music videos that YouTube has just recommended to me.   The 1st five music videos that YouTube has just recommended to me. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2023 7:51 pm

Mixed bag, as expected.

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The 1st five music videos that YouTube has just recommended to me.   The 1st five music videos that YouTube has just recommended to me. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2023 7:51 pm

Just passed 51 minutes... blah blah

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

It is over.

That was a unique experience. I think I only liked Shaky.

Now to look back at the thread and see what everybody else made of it. Excited

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

I shall give it 3 stars.

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The 1st five music videos that YouTube has just recommended to me.   The 1st five music videos that YouTube has just recommended to me. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2023 7:53 pm

OK, I'm trying to be even-handed and objective...

However, I can't be.

PostSubject: Re: The 1st five music videos that YouTube has just recommended to me.   The 1st five music videos that YouTube has just recommended to me. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2023 7:55 pm

Shakey
Pussycat
Harris
Muse
Areosmith

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 1st five music videos that YouTube has just recommended to me.   The 1st five music videos that YouTube has just recommended to me. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 1st five music videos that YouTube has just recommended to me.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4