The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. - Page 37 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread.

5 posters

Page 37 of 50 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43 ... 50  Next

Go down

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. - Page 37 Empty Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread.

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:19 pm

Horrible dates syths sounds, happy

I don't think this song works as a uptempo number. Slower with more power, more build up would have worked better.

Back to top Go down

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. - Page 37 Empty Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread.

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:20 pm

Foolin' around.

I have no memories of this one at all.

There's no space on the mix, no dynamics, just flat 80s sound that's killing the song.

Which isn't great.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:23 pm

Your Kind of Lover.

This sounds more like 70s Queen...

Oh, my...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:24 pm

I don't know what this sounds like...

I don't like it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:26 pm

Slap bass.

I'm sure I remembered this album had more drum machines, this has got too much real drums

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:26 pm

End of side 1.

Onto side B

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:27 pm

Mr. Bad Guy, must be good, it's the title track. yes

Jaws inspired music. Only 9 years late.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:29 pm

Sounds better produced than the first half put together.

It's a bit musical theatre, but it's the best thing so far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:31 pm

Man Made Paradise

Something interesting happening with the vocals.

Finally, we're getting some Gay disco! A bit of the Hot Space sound!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:34 pm

Brian May Guitar solo.

Why get someone else in, when you're just going to make him play Brian May soundalikes?

Funny mulitytracked vocals, now this is what we came here for.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:37 pm

There Must Be More to Life Than This.

Lighters out.

I wonder what the Queen with Micheal J*ckson version sounds like?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:39 pm

Living on my Own.

Freddies' Dee di de de™

dance

:scat:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:40 pm

Piano solo

This is more like a Solo Freddie Mercury album made in 1985 should sound like.

Like a cheerful Soft Cell after they went off a bit. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:42 pm

My love is Dangerious. shifty

'Always make you bleed' shifty

I would say Cod Reggae, but they can't quite commit to the full Cod.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:44 pm

It's rocking out! shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:45 pm

Last one:

Love Me Like there's no Tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:55 pm

Sorry drifted off a bit there.

Well, that was pretty terrible. Side 1 was unlistenable, 2 perked up, but it was still badly produced songs that sounded like songs that Queen rejected. There's no Freddie Mercury solo sound, just the Queen Sound without the other lot.

He should have got a different producer than the old producer of the old Queen records get Giorgio Moroder in!

Back on the shelf for the next 10 years...

type

This record's going for £20 hmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:26 pm

I'm in!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqaKHHxQFZc&list=OLAK5uy_k2JcEE3_maNjnVBKU2s1JjhaZ4rxwgaME

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:28 pm

Coming Together.

This sounds like my record.

Which I think I worked out was a 3rd edition 1970 pressing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:28 pm

Funny noises at 3 minutes I don't remember.

Don't like it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 50 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43 ... 50  Next