Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3. - Page 13 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The New Hall of the Wendigo

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3.

Go down 
+3
Nightjar
Butterfield
SiberianPrincess’sMidriff
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
cosmictanya

cosmictanya

Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3. - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3.   Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2024 11:46 am

My mother’s is Patrizia. With a Z. It’s a pattern - her brothers middle name is Patrick.

The Rose Marie known to me is not a Rosemary. She’s done it to me, I’ve seen her do it to others - she’ll say it and make you repeat it properly. If you’ve carelessly said anything that even sounds like ‘Rosemary, can you pass me the salt?’ etc, everything stops, the correction happens, and the entire sentence has to be said again, with apologetic emphasis on Rose Marie.
Back to top Go down

Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3. - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3.   Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2024 4:50 pm

James Chance has rolled a double 1.

Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3.   Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2024 6:37 pm

Quote :
Actor Donald Sutherland, star of films including The Hunger Games and Animal House, has died at 88 after a long illness.

His son, Keifer, announced his father's death in a statement.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c9rrvdq3g9zo
Back to top Go down
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3.   Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2024 6:41 pm

gasp

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3.   Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2024 6:55 pm

gasp

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3.   Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2024 6:55 pm

The Hunger Games and Animal House? Sly

Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3.   Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2024 7:42 pm

Nightjar wrote:
The Hunger Games and Animal House? Sly
No mention of Dr Terror's House of Horror? rollingpin

cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3.   Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2024 2:04 am

I liked him best as the patriarch in Dirty Sexy Money.

Also where Eddie Cibrian was at his physical finest.
Back to top Go down
Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3.   Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2024 2:50 pm

Shifty Shellshock, lead singer of early 2000s American rap-rock band Crazy Town (of Butterfly "fame") has died, aged 49.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shifty_Shellshock

No cause of death is currently given but he had a long history of drug problems, having appeared in the reality television series Celebrity Rehab 1 and 2 and Sober House 1 and 2. shifty
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3.   Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2024 3:30 pm

Cmon com on me lady

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3.   Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2024 4:47 pm

We are ABSOLUTELY NOT doing a Crazy Town tribute commentary. stare

PostSubject: Re: Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3.   Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2024 9:11 pm

Frank Duckworth of the Duckworth-Lewis fame has been stumped.

Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3.   Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2024 2:39 pm

Quote :
Former child star Benji Gregory - the actor best known for his role in the hit 1980s sitcom ALF - has died at the age of 46.

His sister, Rebecca Pfaffinger, said in a social media post he was found dead in his car alongside his assistance dog last month.

She told celebrity news site TMZ he had fallen asleep in the vehicle in a car park in Arizona and had died of heatstroke. His dog, Hans, also died.

Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3. - Page 13 Skynews-benji-gregory-alf_6623651
https://news.sky.com/story/alf-child-star-benji-gregory-found-dead-in-car-alongside-his-dog-13176444
Back to top Go down
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3.   Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2024 4:12 pm

gasp

PostSubject: Re: Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3.   Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2024 4:25 pm

How can someone with such serious sleep issues be allowed to drive?

Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3.   Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2024 4:35 pm

Quote :
US actress Shelley Duvall, known for films like The Shining, Annie Hall and Nashville, has died at the age of 75.

Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3. - Page 13 26031930-24e6-11ef-80aa-699d54c46324.jpg
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cy77p22jr5lo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3.   Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2024 4:37 pm

gasp

She was the definitive Olive Oyl.

PostSubject: Re: Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3.   Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2024 5:15 pm

Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3. - Page 13 5sekvz10

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3.   Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2024 5:25 pm

gasp

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3.   Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2024 2:51 am

It’s sad. She wasn’t even particularly old, and it’s very twisted that ‘Dr Phil’ basically trashed her like a freak show for entertainment.

That’s a really beautiful photo via the Gagosian collection.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3.   Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3. - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3.
Page 13 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next