Drunken singing neighbour annoyance prevention diversion thread Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The New Hall of the Wendigo

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

Drunken singing neighbour annoyance prevention diversion thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fangirl Three

Fangirl Three

Drunken singing neighbour annoyance prevention diversion thread Empty
PostSubject: Drunken singing neighbour annoyance prevention diversion thread   Drunken singing neighbour annoyance prevention diversion thread Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:44 pm

# Dnaah... ni dnaaaah....
Don't ask me to apologise DA DAH
Don't ask me to forgive you
If I'm gonna go dooooooooown
You're gonna come with me

Fangirl Three

Fangirl Three

PostSubject: Re: Drunken singing neighbour annoyance prevention diversion thread   Drunken singing neighbour annoyance prevention diversion thread Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:46 pm

Inspired by learning the letter K in Morse.

- . -

Also works for the Hill St Blues theme riff.

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Drunken singing neighbour annoyance prevention diversion thread   Drunken singing neighbour annoyance prevention diversion thread Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:54 pm

Sorry about that.

Fangirl Three

PostSubject: Re: Drunken singing neighbour annoyance prevention diversion thread   Drunken singing neighbour annoyance prevention diversion thread Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2024 7:39 am

I was the drunken neighbour who had to be prevented from singing. Instead pouring forth my exuberance and Morse knowledge onto - .... . .... .- .-.. .-.. --- ..-. - .... . .-- . -. -.. .. --. ---

Fangirl Three

Fangirl Three

PostSubject: Re: Drunken singing neighbour annoyance prevention diversion thread   Drunken singing neighbour annoyance prevention diversion thread Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2024 7:45 am

F Tom's Diner ..-.
K Hand In Hand/Hill St Blues -.-
P the bit from the conga .--.
Q the dead march --.-
V Beethoven ...-
W Careless Whisper .--
X Disappear by Madness -..-
Y Wild Flower by the Cult -.--
Z the wedding march --..

cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: Drunken singing neighbour annoyance prevention diversion thread   Drunken singing neighbour annoyance prevention diversion thread Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2024 8:19 am

Which wedding march? The only acceptable one of two is the Prince of Denmarks. Anyone who uses Here Comes… should have their marriage licence revoked on the spot.

With the latter, it always comes with a ‘princess’ rather a princess, the kind of person who isn’t just having a day but a month, a life’s dream that you will play second fiddle to - unless you’re the groom in which case you’re already third or fourth fiddle, to be demoted further as your life together progresses.

And again with the Here Comes… type, you know the reception will not involve any form of open bar, and the champagne toast will be cava for anyone not on the top table.

The last Here Comes… I suffered through passed round a collection plate with the details (including price and pictures) of the honeymoon, asking for cash donations towards it. Enough people were stunned into coughing up that the full price was reached. Not a brass farthing went towards it from my purse.
Back to top Go down
Fangirl Three

Fangirl Three

PostSubject: Re: Drunken singing neighbour annoyance prevention diversion thread   Drunken singing neighbour annoyance prevention diversion thread Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2024 2:26 pm

cosmictanya wrote:
Which wedding march? The only acceptable one of two is the Prince of Denmarks. Anyone who uses Here Comes… should have their marriage licence revoked on the spot.

If you tap out LONG LONG short short you'll see which one I mean.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drunken singing neighbour annoyance prevention diversion thread   Drunken singing neighbour annoyance prevention diversion thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drunken singing neighbour annoyance prevention diversion thread
Page 1 of 1