I need to post a list of my Top 20 recommended Macca tracks for those who've not heard them all. :excited: Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

I need to post a list of my Top 20 recommended Macca tracks for those who've not heard them all. :excited:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

I need to post a list of my Top 20 recommended Macca tracks for those who've not heard them all. :excited: Empty
PostSubject: I need to post a list of my Top 20 recommended Macca tracks for those who've not heard them all. :excited:   I need to post a list of my Top 20 recommended Macca tracks for those who've not heard them all. :excited: EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 10:41 pm

Excited

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

I need to post a list of my Top 20 recommended Macca tracks for those who've not heard them all. :excited: Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need to post a list of my Top 20 recommended Macca tracks for those who've not heard them all. :excited:   I need to post a list of my Top 20 recommended Macca tracks for those who've not heard them all. :excited: EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 10:41 pm

I'm working on it. Excited

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: I need to post a list of my Top 20 recommended Macca tracks for those who've not heard them all. :excited:   I need to post a list of my Top 20 recommended Macca tracks for those who've not heard them all. :excited: EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 10:42 pm

This might take some time. Excited

PostSubject: Re: I need to post a list of my Top 20 recommended Macca tracks for those who've not heard them all. :excited:   I need to post a list of my Top 20 recommended Macca tracks for those who've not heard them all. :excited: EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 11:13 pm

I like that racist titled electronic one on Macca II. Jap's Eye or something?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need to post a list of my Top 20 recommended Macca tracks for those who've not heard them all. :excited:   I need to post a list of my Top 20 recommended Macca tracks for those who've not heard them all. :excited: EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

type

Two years before Computer World by Kraftwerk

About 2 after Yellow Magic Orchestra but there you go.
Back to top Go down
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: I need to post a list of my Top 20 recommended Macca tracks for those who've not heard them all. :excited:   I need to post a list of my Top 20 recommended Macca tracks for those who've not heard them all. :excited: EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 11:32 pm

I haz done it! I haz produced my Top 30 recommended Macca tracks for those who might not have heard them. cheer

I have not included famous big hit singles.

And I have placed them in order of awesomeness.

1.      House of Wax.
2.      Letting Go.
3.      Old Siam Sir.
4.      Junk.
5.      1882.
6.      Mrs Vandebilt.
7.      Somedays.
8.      On My Way to Work.
9.      Dance ‘Til We’re High.
10.    Love In Song.
11.    San Ferry Anne.
12.    The Note You Never Wrote.
13.    Put it There.
14.    The World Tonight.
15.    Heaven on a Sunday.
16.    Calico Skies.
17.    From a Lover to a Friend.
18.    You Tell Me.
19.    Early Days.
20.    New.
21.    Hand in Hand
22.    Deliver Your Children.
23.    My Valentine.
24.    English Tea.
25.    I Do.
26.    Little Lamb Dragonfly.
27.    Wildlife.
28.    Power Cut.
29.    Monkberry Moon Delight.
30.    Let Me Roll It.

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: I need to post a list of my Top 20 recommended Macca tracks for those who've not heard them all. :excited:   I need to post a list of my Top 20 recommended Macca tracks for those who've not heard them all. :excited: EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 11:35 pm

Steviebaby wrote:
type

Two years before Computer World by Kraftwerk

About 2 after Yellow Magic Orchestra but there you go.

^^That is a fab track. And here he is inventing Gorillaz - in 1980.

Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: I need to post a list of my Top 20 recommended Macca tracks for those who've not heard them all. :excited:   I need to post a list of my Top 20 recommended Macca tracks for those who've not heard them all. :excited: EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 12:00 am

The Call of the Wendigo wrote:
I haz done it! I haz produced my Top 30 recommended Macca tracks for those who might not have heard them. cheer

I have not included famous big hit singles.

And I have placed them in order of awesomeness.

1.      House of Wax.
2.      Letting Go.
3.      Old Siam Sir.
4.      Junk.
5.      1882.
6.      Mrs Vandebilt.
7.      Somedays.
8.      On My Way to Work.
9.      Dance ‘Til We’re High.
10.    Love In Song.
11.    San Ferry Anne.
12.    The Note You Never Wrote.
13.    Put it There.
14.    The World Tonight.
15.    Heaven on a Sunday.
16.    Calico Skies.
17.    From a Lover to a Friend.
18.    You Tell Me.
19.    Early Days.
20.    New.
21.    Hand in Hand
22.    Deliver Your Children.
23.    My Valentine.
24.    English Tea.
25.    I Do.
26.    Little Lamb Dragonfly.
27.    Wildlife.
28.    Power Cut.
29.    Monkberry Moon Delight.
30.    Let Me Roll It.

I think I only know of Put It There, From a Lover to a Friend and Monkberry Moon Delight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need to post a list of my Top 20 recommended Macca tracks for those who've not heard them all. :excited:   I need to post a list of my Top 20 recommended Macca tracks for those who've not heard them all. :excited: Empty

Back to top Go down

I need to post a list of my Top 20 recommended Macca tracks for those who've not heard them all. :excited:
Page 1 of 1