Best Level of Manic Miner, VOTE NOW! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The New Hall of the Wendigo

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

Best Level of Manic Miner, VOTE NOW!

Go down 
2 posters

Poll question
Central Cavern
Best Level of Manic Miner, VOTE NOW! Vote_lcap0%Best Level of Manic Miner, VOTE NOW! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The Cold Room
Best Level of Manic Miner, VOTE NOW! Vote_lcap0%Best Level of Manic Miner, VOTE NOW! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The Menagerie
 0% [ 0 ]
Abandoned Uranium Workings
 0% [ 0 ]
Eugene's Lair
 0% [ 0 ]
Processing Plant
 0% [ 0 ]
The Vat
Best Level of Manic Miner, VOTE NOW! Vote_lcap33%Best Level of Manic Miner, VOTE NOW! Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Minor Willy Meets the Kong Beast
 0% [ 0 ]
Wacky Amoebatrons
 0% [ 0 ]
The Endorian Forest
 0% [ 0 ]
Attack of the Mutant Telephones
 0% [ 0 ]
Return of the Alien Kong Beast
 0% [ 0 ]
Ore Refinery
 0% [ 0 ]
Skylab Landing Bay
 0% [ 0 ]
The Bank
 0% [ 0 ]
The Sixteenth Cavern
 0% [ 0 ]
The Warehouse
 0% [ 0 ]
Amoebatrons' Revenge
 0% [ 0 ]
Solar Power Generator
 0% [ 0 ]
The Final Barrier
 0% [ 0 ]
I have no idea what you're talking about
Best Level of Manic Miner, VOTE NOW! Vote_lcap33%Best Level of Manic Miner, VOTE NOW! Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Ooh I can't choose!
 0% [ 0 ]
I'm more a Jet Set Willy Fan myself
 0% [ 0 ]
Other[
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage

Best Level of Manic Miner, VOTE NOW! Empty
PostSubject: Best Level of Manic Miner, VOTE NOW!   Best Level of Manic Miner, VOTE NOW! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2019 10:45 am

Best Level of Manic Miner, VOTE NOW! Manic_Miner_1983_Software_Projects_a_screenshot

Last edited by WhatDoesThisButtonDo? on Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Level of Manic Miner, VOTE NOW!   Best Level of Manic Miner, VOTE NOW! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2019 10:55 am

type

Somebody press M to turn the music off please..
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Best Level of Manic Miner, VOTE NOW!   Best Level of Manic Miner, VOTE NOW! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2019 11:52 am

The Never Heard of It Level. Colbert

PostSubject: Re: Best Level of Manic Miner, VOTE NOW!   Best Level of Manic Miner, VOTE NOW! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2019 11:55 am

pet

Would you be better with the levels of Sonic the Hedgehog?

1 Green Hill Zone
2 Marble Zone
3 Spring Yard Zone
4 Labyrinth Zone
5 Star Light Zone
6 Scrap Brain Zone
7 Special Stages

happy hedgehog
Back to top Go down
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Best Level of Manic Miner, VOTE NOW!   Best Level of Manic Miner, VOTE NOW! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2019 12:14 pm

Which is Level One? I shall vote for that because it sounds like it would be the easiest.

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Best Level of Manic Miner, VOTE NOW!   Best Level of Manic Miner, VOTE NOW! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2019 12:27 pm

WhatDoesThisButtonDo? wrote:
Would you be better with the levels of Sonic the Hedgehog?

No.

I found it unspeakably dull and aesthetically displeasing to look at.

I played Road Rash on the old SNES a bit.

I've never really played computer games in truth being that I am not very good at them and have no patience to learn.

The only ones I've ever played have been Tetris (on the original Gameboy), which I got tremendously good at and Mario Kart 64, which I got fairly good at.

I've also played a fair bit of the various House of the Dead games, but never got all that good at any of them.

I have however watched my old flatmate play Resident Evil 4 for days on end and my Godson play Dark Souls for minutes on end before being nauseated and bored witless by the sheer charging about S&S ugliness of it all. sad yes

PostSubject: Re: Best Level of Manic Miner, VOTE NOW!   Best Level of Manic Miner, VOTE NOW! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2019 12:45 pm

The Call of the Wendigo wrote:
Which is Level One? I shall vote for that because it sounds like it would be the easiest.

Mate, it took the average gamer about 2 days continuous play to get past the first level sad yes

Best Level of Manic Miner, VOTE NOW! Hqdefault

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Level of Manic Miner, VOTE NOW!   Best Level of Manic Miner, VOTE NOW! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Level of Manic Miner, VOTE NOW!
Page 1 of 1