Wendigonians in da housework - Page 5 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The New Hall of the Wendigo

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

Wendigonians in da housework

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
SiberianPrincess’sMidriff

SiberianPrincess’sMidriff

Wendigonians in da housework - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wendigonians in da housework   Wendigonians in da housework - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 5:13 pm

cosmictanya wrote:
I had an upright at the back of a cupboard. Such excitement.

cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: Wendigonians in da housework   Wendigonians in da housework - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2024 10:39 pm

There’s a product called ‘The Pink Stuff Star Drops’. It’s under £2 a tub, and you can clean the bath with it. My bath looks brand new.

I like an immaculate bathroom, but I just presumed bathtubs were something you had to put up with wearing down, so I’ve been buying a new one every year or so, since forever. Spray, cloth, makes no difference after a time to the ring of discolouration that takes hold.

All I needed was this £2 tub and a scrubbing sponge. It only takes minutes.
Back to top Go down
cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: Wendigonians in da housework   Wendigonians in da housework - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2024 11:44 pm

I’m disappointed now with how quick it was. It was so enjoyable, it wasn’t even really a scrub - more a swipe, and now there’s no more to entertain myself with.

Maybe the cupboard under the kitchen sink would be fun. That’s a mystery of abandoned products and cloths.
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Wendigonians in da housework   Wendigonians in da housework - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2024 1:54 pm

scared

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: Wendigonians in da housework   Wendigonians in da housework - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2024 6:48 pm

That’s the last of my ‘Nantucket Briar’ drawer liners from Crabtree and Evelyn’s bankrupt stock. I don’t know what I’ll do now.
Back to top Go down
cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: Wendigonians in da housework   Wendigonians in da housework - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2024 6:57 pm

Scentorini ‘Linen’ with a special deal on sachets if you get the liners. I’ll try them. Arriving Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: Wendigonians in da housework   Wendigonians in da housework - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2024 10:14 pm

Only buy the linen if you like the scent of ocean, as understood by fragrance creators.

I think they must’ve imprinted the wrong scent. I saw an ocean scented one and chose not to because I hate artificial ocean and citrus scented stuff. I should’ve gone for the jasmine. Hey ho.
Back to top Go down
cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: Wendigonians in da housework   Wendigonians in da housework - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2024 12:36 pm

My mother is coming to stay here while I’m away. She’s already arrived in fact, and going for a teaspoon my hand has just been covered in the saliva and toothpaste she’s gobbed into the kitchen sink. One of her savageries is to clean her teeth in the kitchen. Nobody knows why.
Back to top Go down
Fangirl Three

Fangirl Three

PostSubject: Re: Wendigonians in da housework   Wendigonians in da housework - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2024 1:06 pm

Ooh, there was a guy at work who'd do that. Disgusting.

And he used to cook fish in the microwave.

cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: Wendigonians in da housework   Wendigonians in da housework - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2024 1:45 pm

Was he a baby boomer too? I’ve noticed that many of them appear to be lifelong teenagers, operating in a state of rebellion against the undoubtedly greatest generation who raised them.
Back to top Go down
Fangirl Three

Fangirl Three

PostSubject: Re: Wendigonians in da housework   Wendigonians in da housework - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2024 6:09 am

Not quite. He was 1967 vintage.

He's left now, apparently, he retired immediately when he was 55. And I hope he took his toothbrush and stinking cookery home with him.

cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: Wendigonians in da housework   Wendigonians in da housework - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2024 2:07 pm

Horrid thing to do in a workplace shared by others.

I was woken around 4am by what I thought for a minute was a bomb going off. No, she’d just broken my son’s bed and the headboard was in pieces with the wallpaper behind it hanging off. A couple of hours later she was up and about - one the kitchen cupboards is now hanging off its hinges and a cup is missing a handle.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wendigonians in da housework   Wendigonians in da housework - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wendigonians in da housework
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The New Hall of the Wendigo :: Other Stuff :: Fangirl Three's Housekeeping & Householding Cupboard-
Jump to: