Moving concerts of distinction  - Page 6 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The New Hall of the Wendigo

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

Moving concerts of distinction

Go down 
+2
Fangirl Three
The Call of the Wendigo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage

Moving concerts of distinction  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving concerts of distinction    Moving concerts of distinction  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 6:22 pm

H it’s working now!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving concerts of distinction    Moving concerts of distinction  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 6:22 pm

I’m the only one here!
Back to top Go down
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Moving concerts of distinction    Moving concerts of distinction  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 6:24 pm

The only one where? Excited

PostSubject: Re: Moving concerts of distinction    Moving concerts of distinction  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 6:28 pm

It’s a play through of the record on two technical s 1200
And a pair of headphones, too hot my ears are sweating!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving concerts of distinction    Moving concerts of distinction  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 6:30 pm

The Call of the Wendigo wrote:
The only one where? Excited

Lolina and Acolytes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving concerts of distinction    Moving concerts of distinction  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 6:31 pm

In some place called illchester or something in that there sarf London
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving concerts of distinction    Moving concerts of distinction  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 7:21 pm

Got here hours too early, you would I’d have worked that one out by now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving concerts of distinction    Moving concerts of distinction  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 8:39 pm

Well that was alright, laters.

Actually there’s the Acolytes bit to come, hmm

Surprisingly few hipsters here, maybe this is the new generation of irritating hip people
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving concerts of distinction    Moving concerts of distinction  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 8:41 pm

Somebody did change their socks mid set but think he was just drunk not making an art statement

dunno
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving concerts of distinction    Moving concerts of distinction  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2018 4:12 am

Took me 2 freakin' hours to get out of that there London, the daft satnav sent me via the Strand and The Mall all very pretty, but not great at 10pm when all the theatres are kicking out, and then they shut Park Lane cuz of that stupid Free Tommy Robinson protest ejiots, and the traffic was moving at 2 miles a decade, :fewwmin':
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving concerts of distinction    Moving concerts of distinction  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2018 9:08 am

Still it was more than worth it, Because you're Worth It ha ha no

dance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving concerts of distinction    Moving concerts of distinction  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 8:03 pm

Well I’m here!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving concerts of distinction    Moving concerts of distinction  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 8:04 pm

There’s only two people here, support act is supposed to be on stage in 15 minutes:scared:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving concerts of distinction    Moving concerts of distinction  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 8:13 pm

I’m the youngest one here! scared
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving concerts of distinction    Moving concerts of distinction  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 8:18 pm

I had the t-shirt back in the day, by which I mean 90s, of course I was very young no more than a child shifty
Back to top Go down
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Moving concerts of distinction    Moving concerts of distinction  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 8:25 pm

Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Well I’m here!
Where? Excited

PostSubject: Re: Moving concerts of distinction    Moving concerts of distinction  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 8:50 pm

Pram! Excited
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving concerts of distinction    Moving concerts of distinction  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 9:04 pm

It’s only been about 20 years ago since I last saw them, I think Broadcast were supporting them

:old:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving concerts of distinction    Moving concerts of distinction  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 9:08 pm

The accordion is on the stage!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving concerts of distinction    Moving concerts of distinction  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 9:09 pm

Bass player shorter than the bass alert!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving concerts of distinction    Moving concerts of distinction  - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving concerts of distinction
Page 6 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 42  Next