The huge great big wood pigeon thread

4 posters

Go down

The huge great big wood pigeon thread Empty The huge great big wood pigeon thread

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:00 am

I have the world's loudest wood pigeon on my patio, and my window open to let the fresh air in.

It is a very loud wood pigeon.

rant

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The huge great big wood pigeon thread Empty Re: The huge great big wood pigeon thread

Post by Nightjar Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:02 pm

Here in this here London wood pigeons are a veritable menace.

Everywhere they are.

Tripping over them every two or three paces I am.

There's one roosting on my telly right now.

Back to top Go down

The huge great big wood pigeon thread Empty Re: The huge great big wood pigeon thread

Post by Butterfield Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:21 am

Other than the two wood pigeons chasing each other around the lawn the other day and the one I've seen flying in and out of a leylandii where I think there might be a nest, yesterday I saw and heard two wood pigeons flapping around in a leylandii in a neighbouring garden - I couldn't tell if they were fighting or doing other things, but they were certainly creating a scene.
Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfield Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:50 am

It's 1:50am and I can hear the faint "coo-cooing" of a wood pigeon coming from outside! siren
Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Helium Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:58 am

For me the magpies and crows are much more nosier.

I've got two wood pigeons (I'm assuming are a couple) that live in the big conifer next to my house. They sometimes swoop down and pick up the worms and bugs that get turned up from my various gardening shenanigans. They are some very chonky bois yes

I'm somewhat anxious one of the neighbourhood cats will get them but they seem to be pretty self-aware as far as pigeons go. They also seem to be working in cahoots with the magpies and ravens in some sort of warning system for cats and people.

Helium
Helium

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfield Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:15 am

Helium wrote:I'm somewhat anxious one of the neighbourhood cats will get them but they seem to be pretty self-aware as far as pigeons go. They also seem to be working in cahoots with the magpies and ravens in some sort of warning system for cats and people.

We had grey feathers all over the lawn one of the days last week. :(
Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Helium Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:46 am

Shocked
Helium
Helium

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:51 am

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down