The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 50  Next
AuthorMessage
Nightjar

Nightjar

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 5:48 pm

No, The Countess listened to three songs on her own - 2 from CBAT and 1 from The Royal Scam.

She was scathing about the latter and deemed the 2 from the former OK/passable.

I think she might've'd been on the VATs a bit heavily however, so... hmm

Nightjar

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 5:49 pm

OK, I'm making an executive decision.

Nicky Hopkins?
Au Revoire Simone?
Joan Armourplating?

Or someone else. shifty

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 5:50 pm

Hopkins.

Hawkwinz 2 morrow.
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 5:51 pm

OK.

Katy Hopkins it is.

Fangirl Three

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 6:37 pm

Nightjar wrote:
No, The Countess listened to three songs on her own - 2 from CBAT and 1 from The Royal Scam.

She was scathing about the latter and deemed the 2 from the former OK/passable.

I think she might've'd been on the VATs a bit heavily however, so... hmm

I admit I had an extra one last night, I found a Survivors group on Facebook and got carried away. I had a banging hangover this morning.

I stand by my judgements though, Reelin' In The Years was the best one by miles.

I am sorry about messing up the running-commentary thread. I thought it was just a private listening session with me and the 'Jar.

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 6:42 pm

You didn't mess anything up.

Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 6:57 pm

The whole point of it is for people to discuss their likes and dislikes. yes

Fangirl Three

Fangirl Three

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 7:28 pm

happy

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 8:03 pm

We should do Thunderclap Newman at some point.

Because then I can go "Andy Newman was a friend of Mum"... blah blah

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 8:04 pm

OK, but...

Another album tonight?

shifty

Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 8:08 pm

I can do one after nine.

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 8:10 pm

I've already started this one!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0cMYteDA1w&list=PLAFB20OoL0eZ_ZU0XygM9rCKyOWem0L-c
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 8:16 pm

What!?

:vader:

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 8:19 pm

I've changed my mind, it's too darn dank not to do on here!

Later.
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 8:26 pm

Well?

9pm?

Suggestions?

Something pending?

Or something wild and crazy and out of the left field!? scared

Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 8:29 pm

I don't know. scared

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 8:30 pm

A short one. yes
Back to top Go down
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 8:30 pm

I'm going off for a cheese sandwich. I shall return before 9.

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 8:33 pm

The Johnathon Richman album is only 32 minutes long.
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 8:42 pm

Er...

Um...

OK then.

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!
Page 2 of 50Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 50  Next