The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Nightjar

Nightjar

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! Empty
PostSubject: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 7:43 pm

Guest‎‎‏‏‎ ‎ wrote:
I'm aiming Low.

Fixed. evil2

Nightjar

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 7:45 pm

Are we doing another?

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 7:56 pm

Dr. John at 8:30pm?

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:21 pm

I guess that's a no then.

Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:25 pm

I am available.

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! EmptyWed Dec 16, 2020 8:21 pm

Anything at 8:30pm?

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! EmptyWed Dec 16, 2020 8:22 pm

Happy Mondays?

Adriano Celentano?

Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! EmptyWed Dec 16, 2020 8:25 pm

I am available.

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! EmptyWed Dec 16, 2020 9:59 pm

TomZ, I can't do 8:30pm.

Cos fooble.

It's the ultimate Nu-HotW grudge match.

Uniteds of the M vs. Uniteds of the S.

Dig?

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! EmptyThu Dec 17, 2020 12:59 pm

C'mon United!
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! EmptyThu Dec 17, 2020 2:44 pm

We doing something at 7pm tho'?

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! EmptyThu Dec 17, 2020 4:00 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! EmptyThu Dec 17, 2020 4:29 pm

I am available for 7 o'clock.

8:30, I shall do TOTP. box

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! EmptyThu Dec 17, 2020 5:43 pm

But what are we doing?

Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! EmptyThu Dec 17, 2020 5:52 pm

Hot Chocolate?

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! EmptyThu Dec 17, 2020 6:19 pm

Er...

Yes.

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! EmptyThu Dec 17, 2020 6:32 pm

Maybe now is the tyme for Yo Lo Tengo?

scared
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! EmptyThu Dec 17, 2020 6:33 pm

Make yer minds up. Colbert

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! EmptyThu Dec 17, 2020 6:35 pm

It's almost an hour long.

I think it needs doing in two lots.

The football will more-or-less starting by the time it's over.

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! EmptyThu Dec 17, 2020 6:40 pm

HC Weyes Blood - Titanic Rising (2019) it is!

Excited
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! Empty

Back to top Go down

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!
Page 1 of 36Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next