The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 49 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50  Next
AuthorMessage
Nightjar

Nightjar

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 49 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 49 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 6:42 pm

Perhaps we should do it with this to start with instead...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EA9_AJklbmo&t=1s

It actually sounds quite good.

Nightjar

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 49 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 49 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:58 pm

I was going to suggest Sally Can't Dance.

Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 49 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 8:04 pm

Then we shall do that, unless anyone objects.

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 49 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 4:47 pm

I'm up for a 7pm-er.

Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 49 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 6:14 pm

I am available.

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 49 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 6:16 pm

Ginger?

Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 49 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 6:21 pm

Are there any available?

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 49 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 6:29 pm

There's that ButtonZ one.

Sophie is it?

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 49 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 6:33 pm

No point doing it if he's not about though.

A.C. Newman's a ginger.

If you can think of a Ginger then we can do that, Wendi.

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 49 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 6:45 pm

We still haven't done a Tori Amos album.

Also, I still think we should Geri Halliwell's SG breakaway solo album.

Regardless of how embarrassing it might be. yes

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 49 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 6:56 pm

I've just realised that the New P*rnographers have two gingers in. happy

A.C. Newman and Neko Case. shifty

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 49 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 6:57 pm

Can we do an album all in foreign?
Back to top Go down
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 49 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 7:16 pm

If you want.

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 49 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 7:17 pm

Of course it's been done before. whatever

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 49 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 8:43 pm

I'm free to to do two commentaries tomorrow night.

I think. shifty

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 49 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 8:44 pm

Or could even do one after 10pm tonight. Excited

Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 49 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 8:46 pm

I'm having an early night tonight. I've been looking forward to it all day. bawl

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 49 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 8:50 pm

bawl

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 49 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 8:53 pm

nb:

State this to your minions earlier in the day.

If any of us can't make it we'll know to say nada, etc...

We are here to serve.

Well, I am anyway. Colbert

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 49 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 9:08 pm

And he stuck a bright plum right up 'im b*m and said what an am creepster am I.

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 49 Empty

Back to top Go down

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!
Page 49 of 50Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50  Next