Wayne County & The Electric Chairs - Storm the Gates of Heaven a.k.a. Man Enough to be a Woman (1978)

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Wayne County & The Electric Chairs or Wayne Rooney and Derby County?

Wayne County & The Electric Chairs - Storm the Gates of Heaven a.k.a. Man Enough to be a Woman (1978) - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Wayne County & The Electric Chairs - Storm the Gates of Heaven a.k.a. Man Enough to be a Woman (1978) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Wayne County & The Electric Chairs - Storm the Gates of Heaven a.k.a. Man Enough to be a Woman (1978) - Page 5 I_vote_lcap33%Wayne County & The Electric Chairs - Storm the Gates of Heaven a.k.a. Man Enough to be a Woman (1978) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Wayne County & The Electric Chairs - Storm the Gates of Heaven a.k.a. Man Enough to be a Woman (1978) - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Wayne County & The Electric Chairs - Storm the Gates of Heaven a.k.a. Man Enough to be a Woman (1978) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Wayne County & The Electric Chairs - Storm the Gates of Heaven a.k.a. Man Enough to be a Woman (1978) - Page 5 I_vote_lcap33%Wayne County & The Electric Chairs - Storm the Gates of Heaven a.k.a. Man Enough to be a Woman (1978) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

Wayne County & The Electric Chairs - Storm the Gates of Heaven a.k.a. Man Enough to be a Woman (1978) - Page 5 Empty Re: Wayne County & The Electric Chairs - Storm the Gates of Heaven a.k.a. Man Enough to be a Woman (1978)

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:37 pm

The Call of the Wendigo wrote:It is over.

That was a totally uninspired piece of work, from start to finish. No imagination. No character. No charisma.

Now to look back at the thread and see what everybody else made of it. Excited

I've got another 4 minutes of Tomorrow is another Day to go. shifty

Back to top Go down

Wayne County & The Electric Chairs - Storm the Gates of Heaven a.k.a. Man Enough to be a Woman (1978) - Page 5 Empty Re: Wayne County & The Electric Chairs - Storm the Gates of Heaven a.k.a. Man Enough to be a Woman (1978)

Post by Nightjar Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:38 pm

Well, yes.

2 minutes here.

Wendi has cheated basically.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:39 pm

Well, I quite liked it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:43 pm

Obviously it didn't scale the dizzy heights of...

BTW, apparently the piano is played by a then completely unknown bloke called Jools Holland. gasp

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:44 pm

music

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:46 pm

That last one was alright.

It was too Trad rock for me. The pointless cover didn't help.

Deep Purple when they sounded like this were doing something new, exciting and thrusting shifty This isn't. This just sounded like last year's sound with a slightly characterless vocal on top. Maybe the lyrics deserve more attention. Maybe.

Maybe the producer done it, dunno

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:47 pm

I used to know this guy who was a middle aged hipster who fronted a ukulele 'orchestra' in SE London and tried to get him to add this to his repertoire.

And would he?

No, he did wouldn't.

W*nker.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:49 pm

Nightjar wrote:Obviously it didn't scale the dizzy heights of...

BTW, apparently the piano is played by a then completely unknown bloke called Jools Holland. gasp

I was just checking that EP out, T*ilet love sounds like Showaddywaddy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:52 pm

It wasn't all bad, I went ★★, It could possibly have scraped a ★★★ if it wasn't for the pointless cover.

I kinda like Showaddywaddy.

sad yes

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:54 pm

WhatDoesThisButtonDo? wrote:

That was a totally uninspired piece of work, from start to finish. No imagination. No character. No charisma.

It wasn't on the Discogs track listing. Colbert

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:56 pm

bawl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:57 pm

The Call of the Wendigo wrote:
WhatDoesThisButtonDo? wrote:

It wasn't on the Discogs track listing. Colbert

type

Yes it was. Ooh, pink multicoloured vinyl!

Wayne County & The Electric Chairs - Storm the Gates of Heaven a.k.a. Man Enough to be a Woman (1978) - Page 5 R-385470-1585824281-1659.jpeg

Go back and listen to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:02 pm

The Call of the Wendigo wrote:It wasn't on the Discogs track listing. Colbert

What track listing?

Not the one I provided obviously.

I don't understand you and your Wayne County & The Electric Chairs - Storm the Gates of Heaven a.k.a. Man Enough to be a Woman (1978) - Page 5 YfSQdUl

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:11 pm

Right. Because they've added a track since I did it, I'll listen to whatever it is they've added. rant

Track Whatever - Tomorrow Is Another Day. Colbert

Admin

Back to top Go down

Guitars.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Sounds familiar.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:12 pm

6 minutes long.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:12 pm

Needs to sing louder.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:13 pm

Dire Straits bass.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:14 pm

Getting Prog.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next