Fangirl Three
The Call of the Wendigo
SiberianPrincess’sMidriff
Nightjar
cosmictanya
9 posters

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

Go down

What's happening in your life? Part 2 - Page 27 Empty Re: What's happening in your life? Part 2

Post by cosmictanya Sat May 04, 2024 11:52 am

Have you considered a gimmick for the general?
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

What's happening in your life? Part 2 - Page 27 Empty Re: What's happening in your life? Part 2

Post by cosmictanya Sun May 05, 2024 1:17 pm

The structural issue is getting worse. Another leak has appeared. I’m absolutely bored to death, I’m done with living here.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Sun May 05, 2024 1:18 pm

Looking into selling now. After this is fixed of course. It’s been one thing after another really.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Sun May 05, 2024 2:02 pm

The police had to put the door in - of the empty flat the latest leak was coming into mine from - for the fire brigade to gain access. I felt quite embarrassed by the fuss, apologetic in fact towards the six to eight fire people plus two officers of the law.

Who knew firemen were so glamorous btw? The female one looked like a young Pamela Anderson.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Fri May 10, 2024 4:48 pm

My mother came round. That’ll be nice. It was 15 minutes before an explosion. The entire neighbourhood now knows all my financial affairs. Anyone outside or with a window open knows the ins and outs of my private business, the contents of accounts, and more.

I said I was hoping to sell and move. Immediately it was a nightmare. My mother starts out from the assumption that everything is impossible. I said she was a black cloud. She said I was exactly like my fathers mother - ‘just like your gran X, always scheming for more’.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Fri May 17, 2024 5:45 pm

I can’t even set up my new phone. Why does everything have to be so complicated?

I had to ring the mobile company on a different phone, and he started going on about gigabytes and how I could ‘set up across 35 devices’. Thirty five! Who the hell has thirty five mobiles?

Still no further forward, and no indication of how to place the SIM card in the ******* thing.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Fri May 17, 2024 5:49 pm

Usually, these days, they have a little hole in the side. You stick a metal pin into it and a little tray pops out which you put the SIM into.

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Fri May 17, 2024 6:06 pm

Yes there’s a hole, and I’ve tried. Nothings popped out but the hole is now damaged.

It’d be nice to buy something that didn’t require a YouTube search for an instruction video.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Yesterday at 6:25 pm

My mother is obliterated again. I rang up to confirm something an hour or so again. She can hardly speak. She just does not care.

It’s the lying I object to. ‘No, I haven’t been drinking’ or the closest approximation to that - why bother?

It’s so demoralising. It’s making me unwell.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Yesterday at 10:29 pm

I went over there earlier, after that post. I was stunned by the smell of pure vodka - opening the door was enough for a full ‘unscrewing the cap’ effect. She’s passed out, so I just left her to it. She’s getting worse. I’m at the end of my tether really.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27