Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for.

5 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 2 Empty Re: Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for.

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:15 pm

There doesn't seem to be a correct playlist for Bobby Goldsboro's Honey album.

YouTube has no taste. Colbert

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 2 Empty Re: Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for.

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:17 pm

I'm not doing a Bobby Gillespie album.

Colbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:21 pm

I saw him last year.

It's a funny story.

In my head.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:32 pm

I took it for granted he was dead. shifty

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:31 pm

Shakin' Stevens And The Sunsets's 1971 album, I'm No J.D.

Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 2 R-4157479-1357212453-4135.jpeg

type

Sly

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:06 pm

Is that Kylie? Excited

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:43 pm

Unlikely.

Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 2 Vintage-Shakin-Stevens-And-The-Sunsets-Heterosexual-Rock

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:54 pm

type

disappoint2

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:12 pm

Laura Branigan's Self-Control.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:07 pm

I'd like to do this

Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 2 R-689749-1486314735-5680.jpeg

https://www.discogs.com/Various-The-Front-Line/release/689749

But playlist looks tricky as a lot of the 70s Reggae isn't well served, there is this:

But it's too scratchy. Yes even compared to that Wings album.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:21 pm

Laser Pace - Granfalloon* (1974).

In regards to supposedly normal, 1970s rock, one of the most profoundly strange albums I've ever heard.

Defies categorisation really.

File under: "Unlistenable" perhaps?

*a word coined by Kurt Vonnegut I think.

The album cover tells you a lot (i.e. nothing)...

Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 2 Laser-pace-granfalloon-Cover-Art

Last edited by Nightjar on Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:24 pm

Paper Lace?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:28 pm

Paper Lace would probably score a higher average Nu-HotW mark than Laser Pace.

If only we could have a double bill. gaah

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:33 pm

Tim Burgess and his crappy knock-off copy of our commentary project wouldn't've come up with a double bill like that if they'd been given an eternal amount of monkeys working on Turing machines without a virtual toilet break for all infinity. box

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:38 pm

And I'm sorry if I annoyed you yesterday Guesticles but I was trying to be funny but it was apparently not very funny. bawl

Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 2 WavySnivelingHapuku-max-1mb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:17 pm

Nightjar wrote:Tim Burgess and his crappy knock-off copy of our commentary project wouldn't've come up with a double bill like that if they'd been given an eternal amount of monkeys working on Turing machines without a virtual toilet break for all infinity. box

type

https://timstwitterlisteningparty.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:29 pm

We done it first.

Screw them. box

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:16 pm

Casual Sex in the Cineplex by The Sultans of Ping FC. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:10 pm

Anything significant by Aksak Maboul.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Fri May 21, 2021 8:00 pm

I wanted to do Throwing Muses' University so we could hear Kristin Hersh and Tanya Donelly together on their big hit album but there's no playlist. bawl

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next