Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for.   Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2020 9:15 pm

There doesn't seem to be a correct playlist for Bobby Goldsboro's Honey album.

YouTube has no taste. Colbert

Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for.   Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2020 9:17 pm

I'm not doing a Bobby Gillespie album.

Colbert
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for.   Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2020 9:21 pm

I saw him last year.

It's a funny story.

In my head.

Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for.   Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2020 9:32 pm

I took it for granted he was dead. shifty

PostSubject: Re: Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for.   Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 9:31 pm

Shakin' Stevens And The Sunsets's 1971 album, I'm No J.D.

Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 2 R-4157479-1357212453-4135.jpeg

type

Sly
Back to top Go down
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for.   Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 10:06 pm

Is that Kylie? Excited

PostSubject: Re: Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for.   Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 10:43 pm

Unlikely.

Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 2 Vintage-Shakin-Stevens-And-The-Sunsets-Heterosexual-Rock
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for.   Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 10:54 pm

type

disappoint2
Back to top Go down
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for.   Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2020 7:12 pm

Laura Branigan's Self-Control.

PostSubject: Re: Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for.   Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2020 11:07 pm

I'd like to do this

Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 2 R-689749-1486314735-5680.jpeg

https://www.discogs.com/Various-The-Front-Line/release/689749

But playlist looks tricky as a lot of the 70s Reggae isn't well served, there is this:

But it's too scratchy. Yes even compared to that Wings album.
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for.   Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2021 8:21 pm

Laser Pace - Granfalloon* (1974).

In regards to supposedly normal, 1970s rock, one of the most profoundly strange albums I've ever heard.

Defies categorisation really.

File under: "Unlistenable" perhaps?

*a word coined by Kurt Vonnegut I think.

The album cover tells you a lot (i.e. nothing)...

Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 2 Laser-pace-granfalloon-Cover-Art

Last edited by Nightjar on Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for.   Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2021 8:24 pm

Paper Lace?
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for.   Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2021 8:28 pm

Paper Lace would probably score a higher average Nu-HotW mark than Laser Pace.

If only we could have a double bill. gaah

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for.   Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2021 8:33 pm

Tim Burgess and his crappy knock-off copy of our commentary project wouldn't've come up with a double bill like that if they'd been given an eternal amount of monkeys working on Turing machines without a virtual toilet break for all infinity. box

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for.   Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2021 8:38 pm

And I'm sorry if I annoyed you yesterday Guesticles but I was trying to be funny but it was apparently not very funny. bawl

Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 2 WavySnivelingHapuku-max-1mb

PostSubject: Re: Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for.   Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2021 9:17 pm

Nightjar wrote:
Tim Burgess and his crappy knock-off copy of our commentary project wouldn't've come up with a double bill like that if they'd been given an eternal amount of monkeys working on Turing machines without a virtual toilet break for all infinity. box

type

https://timstwitterlisteningparty.com
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for.   Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2021 9:29 pm

We done it first.

Screw them. box

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for.   Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2021 8:16 pm

Casual Sex in the Cineplex by The Sultans of Ping FC. yes

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for.   Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2021 9:10 pm

Anything significant by Aksak Maboul.

Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for.   Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2021 8:00 pm

I wanted to do Throwing Muses' University so we could hear Kristin Hersh and Tanya Donelly together on their big hit album but there's no playlist. bawl

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for.   Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next