Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 3 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nightjar

Nightjar

Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for.   Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 3 EmptyFri May 21, 2021 8:30 pm

I can probably concoct one given a short bit of time.

I think/hope that the songs will able to be accessed individually and added to a new playlist.

In the meantime though... pet

Nightjar

Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for.   Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 10:32 pm

I'm still broken up that Nils Lofgren's self-titled album of 1975 doesn't have anything like a proper Youtube playlist.

After all these years as well. bawl

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for.   Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 10:34 pm

"Video blocked in your country". evil tongue

Zarniwoop

PostSubject: Re: Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for.   Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 11:56 pm

VPN?

Not that I can be bothered to set one up.
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for.   Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 12:12 am

You don't know what you're on about. Colbert

Zarniwoop

PostSubject: Re: Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for.   Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 12:20 am

Well, I heard the acronym once.

How about STD?
Back to top Go down
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for.   Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 7:50 pm

Bobby Goldsboro's Honey LP is still not on YouTube. Colbert

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for.   Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 8:57 pm

Exile - Mixed Emotions.

SiberianPrincess’sMidriff

PostSubject: Re: Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for.   Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 5:20 pm

type

Nope this is all I can find,

And that's just some comedy upload by a some hilarious and totally random legend.

Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for.   Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 5:56 pm

music

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for.   Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 5:56 pm

In fairness, she's got a decent voice.

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for.   Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2022 7:53 pm

Pickettywitch by Pickettywitch. Colbert

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for.   Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2022 7:54 pm

I don't know who they are but, judging by the small sample I've just listened to on YouTube, they seem to be in the same mode as Cilla but without the jarring bits.

PostSubject: Re: Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for.   Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 26, 2022 9:17 am

Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 3 20111010

Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for.   Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 26, 2022 9:27 am

The Beatles or Don Ho? Who could choose between them?

PostSubject: Re: Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for.   Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 9:03 am

Honey Bane's 2011 album Acceptance Of Existence,

It's on Bandcamp, but you can't even listen to it there:

https://honeybane.bandcamp.com/album/acceptance-of-existence

hmm

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for.   Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 6:13 pm

Nightjar wrote:
I'm still broken up that Nils Lofgren's self-titled album of 1975 doesn't have anything like a proper Youtube playlist.

After all these years as well. bawl

I am even more broken up by the fact that it seems there is now a possibility of creating a proper list for the above album, but Wendi's created in the meantime a playlist for what is (probably) an inferior album. bawl

Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for.   Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 7:47 pm

pet

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for.   Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 10:53 pm

There are no R Dean Taylor albums on YouTube. gasp

Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for.   Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2022 5:00 pm

Bow Wow Wow - See Jungle! See Jungle! Go Join Your Gang Yeah, City All Over! Go Ape Crazy! (1981)

Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 3 Seejungle

Colbert
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for.   Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next