Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 4 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
SiberianPrincess’sMidriff

Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for.   Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2022 5:13 pm

I'm sure we've done a Bow Wow Wow album on here, hmm

Let us never forget

Back to top Go down

Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for.   Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2022 5:44 pm

Anyway, here's what I though of it when I had longer hair, and an American accent:

Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for.   Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 12:44 am

Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 4 GLORIA-HUNNIFORD-A-Taste-Of-Hunni

Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 4 MjQtODMwOC5qcGVn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for.   Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2022 5:23 pm

The first Skatt Bros. album, the second one is, but they'd moved away from the hard disco sound that made them.

killcomputer

PostSubject: Re: Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for.   Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 10:49 am

I did think of doing, actually, I did create a thread for the first Only One album, but the full playlist had Peel Sessions instead of the album tracks.

killcomputer

And it sounded like a Tom Verlaine album with the batteries running a bit flat. shifty

And sounding like Syd Barrett is easy, bringing his songs/talent/spark to the party, less so.

sad yes

Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for.   Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 15, 2022 3:30 pm

Someone has uploaded a handful of individual tracks from Su Pollard's 1986 album, Su, but there's still no proper playlist. rant

It is basically an album of covers, but it's a gr8 album of covers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for.   Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2022 1:20 pm

Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 4 OC5qcGVn

Various – The Exotic Beatles - Part Four Plastic Soul

If only for the Brian Sewell one

Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for.   Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2023 2:39 pm

There is no YouTube playlist for Tiffany's 2000 album, The Color of Silence. evil

Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 4 220px-Tiffany_-_The_Color_of_Silence

It includes the tracks "P*ss U Off" and "Betty". box
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for.   Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 30, 2023 11:37 pm

The Atom Smashers – First Strike

Only 2 tracks on YouTube. :(

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for.   Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 23, 2023 6:36 pm

There's no Ladies and Gentlemen, The Fabulous Stains soundtrack on Youtube. bawl

Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for.   Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 23, 2023 6:43 pm

pet

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for.   Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 15, 2024 6:21 pm

I wanted to launch a thread for Love Affair's Everlasting Love but there's no playlist for it.

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for.   Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 9:42 pm

Animotion by Animotion. Colbert

PostSubject: Re: Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for.   Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2024 7:16 pm

https://boomkat.com/products/venus-rising-from-the-sea

PostSubject: Re: Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for.   Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 7:52 pm

Cute Door's Engagement.

killcomputer

PostSubject: Re: Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for.   Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 10:25 pm

King Tubbys* – King Tubbys Original Mixes

killcomputer

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for.   Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Albums you want to do but there's no proper YouTube playlist for.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4