Post an Interesting Wikipedia Article - Page 3 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

Post an Interesting Wikipedia Article

Go down 
+3
Nightjar
Fangirl Three
The Call of the Wendigo
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Post an Interesting Wikipedia Article - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post an Interesting Wikipedia Article   Post an Interesting Wikipedia Article - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 1:12 pm

Each one of these cute little birdies is for a r*pe.

Post an Interesting Wikipedia Article - Page 3 1280px-Flag_of_Sussex.svg

happy
Back to top Go down
cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: Post an Interesting Wikipedia Article   Post an Interesting Wikipedia Article - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 3:28 pm

Did you know that ducks r*pe each other? Or rather the males r*pe the females with their corkscrew shaped c*cks. The females have corkscrew v*gin*s that go in the opposite direction so the two screw together. They know they're met their match when the two screw into one another perfectly. Most don't fit, but the males are very highly s*xed so they force it in, against the grain as it were.

I was being woken at ungodly hours by a noise last year and discovered it was a duck.  The animal people who came to take it away said he had been ostracized by his peers and become separated from the rest, most likely because of his small p*nis and gentle nature.

At that point I felt so sorry for him, I said they could leave him, tell me what they can eat and I'd feed him myself so he could live a life of peace, but they took him away anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post an Interesting Wikipedia Article   Post an Interesting Wikipedia Article - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 3:41 pm

cosmictanya wrote:
Did you know that ducks r*pe each other?

Yes.

doom canary
Back to top Go down
Helium

Helium

PostSubject: Re: Post an Interesting Wikipedia Article   Post an Interesting Wikipedia Article - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 3:49 pm

Lmao, firstly:

Post an Interesting Wikipedia Article - Page 3 Screenshot-1686

Yes they're vicious things; most of the males anyway; not sure what the hell happened in their evolutionary cycle that turned them into such r*pey freaks. I once had to protect a female duck from a group of violent males that were attacking her at my local park once.
Back to top Go down
cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: Post an Interesting Wikipedia Article   Post an Interesting Wikipedia Article - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 7:46 pm

"Miss Malvina Longfellow writes - The travelling, concentration, and intensity, of characterisation demanded by Film, Drama and Comedy, are a very severe tax upon one’s stock of nervous vitality, and in my own case, I find Phosferine enables me to recover nerve force and energy in a very short time. It is accurate to say Phosferine is a reliable safeguard against that jaded appearance and condition which follows prolonged professional exertions..."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malvina_Longfellow
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Post an Interesting Wikipedia Article   Post an Interesting Wikipedia Article - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 8:09 pm

I know someone called Malvina.

Obviously the same person.

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: Post an Interesting Wikipedia Article   Post an Interesting Wikipedia Article - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2020 7:41 pm

There is absolutely nothing here that could be classed as even vaguely normal or in the realm of desirable.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frédéric_Prinz_von_Anhalt

Poor Zsa Zsa. No matter how eccentric you are, nobody deserves to fall into the clutches of someone like that.
Back to top Go down
cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: Post an Interesting Wikipedia Article   Post an Interesting Wikipedia Article - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2020 1:49 am

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conflict_thesis
Back to top Go down
cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: Post an Interesting Wikipedia Article   Post an Interesting Wikipedia Article - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2020 7:25 pm

Chinese Labour Corps.

During WWI, over 140,000 Chinese, 100,000 Egyptians and several hundred thousand others were imported into Europe by Britain and France, and promptly deported when they'd done their bit.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Labour_Corps

Totally new information to me.
Back to top Go down
cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: Post an Interesting Wikipedia Article   Post an Interesting Wikipedia Article - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 7:47 am

The spy who discovered that semen made the ideal invisible ink was called Sir Mansfield Smith Cumming.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mansfield_Smith-Cumming

When SSB discovered that semen made a good invisible ink, his agents adopted the motto "Every man his own stylo". However, the use of semen as invisible ink was ceased because of the smell it produced for the eventual receiver. It also raised questions over the masturbatory habits of the agents.[5][9]

Post an Interesting Wikipedia Article - Page 3 Blog-Banner-image

aristojar
Back to top Go down
Fangirl Three

Fangirl Three

PostSubject: Re: Post an Interesting Wikipedia Article   Post an Interesting Wikipedia Article - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 9:18 am

Lived and w**ked here

PostSubject: Re: Post an Interesting Wikipedia Article   Post an Interesting Wikipedia Article - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 9:20 am

Oh, c*m on!
Back to top Go down
cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: Post an Interesting Wikipedia Article   Post an Interesting Wikipedia Article - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 6:48 pm

Fascinating and horrifying. The contracts to generate revenue and dividends by never letting the prison population fall below 90% occupancy (and lobby lawmakers to recategorize even more offences as worthy of incarceration, to increase profits further, even to the level of dangerous overcrowding) are an especially nasty detail. They are operating here as well as the USA.

I know from some of my own work that our own **** ****** and the *** were issuing guidelines and targets (and crosschecking, which is legally dubious) to crack down heavily on tenuous but technically accurately classified 'benefit fraud' by going after easy cases like rehoused battered women, receiving council tax single occupancy discounts while 'letting' their abusers come and go, therefore negating the right to the reduction.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/CoreCivic
Back to top Go down
cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: Post an Interesting Wikipedia Article   Post an Interesting Wikipedia Article - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2020 3:01 pm

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriot_Park

Patriot Park is a theme park in Kubinka, Russia themed around equipment of the Russian military.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post an Interesting Wikipedia Article   Post an Interesting Wikipedia Article - Page 3 EmptySat May 16, 2020 10:07 pm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabic_maqam

hmm pass me a fretless bass... Quarter tones a-go-go drool
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Post an Interesting Wikipedia Article   Post an Interesting Wikipedia Article - Page 3 EmptySat May 16, 2020 10:11 pm

Do they do that on that 'Corsican Jazz' Nico album? Excited

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: Post an Interesting Wikipedia Article   Post an Interesting Wikipedia Article - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 8:42 pm

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Screwed_in_Tallinn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post an Interesting Wikipedia Article   Post an Interesting Wikipedia Article - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 8:46 pm

I'd be booking my holiday to Estonia now if it wasn't for the bad times. :(
Back to top Go down
cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: Post an Interesting Wikipedia Article   Post an Interesting Wikipedia Article - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 8:55 pm

I know, that's why I thought of you when I read it.
Back to top Go down
cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: Post an Interesting Wikipedia Article   Post an Interesting Wikipedia Article - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 6:00 pm

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oei_Hui-lan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post an Interesting Wikipedia Article   Post an Interesting Wikipedia Article - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post an Interesting Wikipedia Article
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next