Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave

+2
Nightjar
The Call of the Wendigo
6 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave Empty Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave

Post by Guest Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:45 am

Last edited by Guest‎‎‏‏‎ ‎ on Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave Empty Re: Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:06 am

We forgot Wombling Merry Christmas. bawl

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave Empty Re: Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave

Post by Nightjar Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:29 pm

The Call of the Wendigo wrote:We forgot Wombling Merry Christmas. bawl

I didn't. Colbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfield Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:14 pm

ohrly

Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:31 pm

I also forgot my fav ever xmas song, but then I couldn't bare watching it losing to Cliff or something, hmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl Three Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:17 pm

Did we not include F****t Tale of New York?

http://shallowlikeus.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:22 pm

It's a cheap lousy figment of a song.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl Three Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:50 pm

Yes indeed. I only noticed it was missing when I heard it in Lidl today.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:18 pm

It crashed out in the first round, devastated by the power of Nat King Cole's chestnuts: https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com/t1681-round-1-the-christmas-song-chestnuts-roasting-vs-fairy-tale-of-new-york

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfield Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:18 pm

cringe

Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:19 pm

Christmas adjacent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfield Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:23 pm

I actually thought about that and that specific performance at the start of all this but didn't dare mention it as it's not officially a Christmas song. bawl
Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl Three Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:27 pm

The Call of the Wendigo wrote:It crashed out in the first round, devastated by the power of Nat King Cole's chestnuts: https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com/t1681-round-1-the-christmas-song-chestnuts-roasting-vs-fairy-tale-of-new-york

Oh yes, I remember now. There were so many votes to cast in round 1 that I lost track.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:49 pm

I did think about Xmas Steps

rather than the dreary Christmas song, but it's actually about this

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfield Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:13 pm

Guest‎‎‏‏‎ ‎ wrote:I did think about Xmas Steps

confused 2

evil2
Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:44 pm

doh

music

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfield Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:08 pm

Did we have the awful Blue Christmas by Elvis?
Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:16 pm

I think we did, right at the start.

In fact, I think it might have been up against Mariah.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next