Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos

Go down 
+2
The Call of the Wendigo
Butterfield
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Butterfield

Butterfield

Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos Empty
PostSubject: Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos   Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 1:29 am

Quote :
This was the cause of my first er*ction when I was a kid and the realization that I was male.
Quote :
Pretty sure the spider is there to keep people from m*st*rb*t*ng to this.
Quote :
god this is hotter than p*rn

Well, I remember seeing it when I was 5 or 6 and much as I loved the performance overall I don't remember having these same feelings. Colbert

Last edited by Butterfield on Tue Jun 27, 2023 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos   Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 8:39 am

pet
Back to top Go down
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos   Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 9:58 am

pet

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos   Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 10:00 am

Let's recreate it the HOTW way and see if it has any effect on Buttertubs nowadays.

dance smile:

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos   Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 10:02 am

I think that'd get any man going. sad yes

PostSubject: Re: Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos   Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 11:10 am

yes

Handy Vlada
Back to top Go down
Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos   Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 1:11 pm

quelle horreur
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos   Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 9:19 am

MrSmid888 wrote:

19 minutes is the first thing he has done over 18 for many years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos   Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 7:22 pm

type

Drwhofanindatardis wrote:

For anyone actually doing this I must point out that there are SIX Gallifreyan Chapters, so each one will have a different coloured collar, the Prydonian Chapter is Scarlet or Orange, the Arcalian Chapter is Green and Brown, the Patrexes wear Heliotrope coloured robes and collars- i.e light purple, the Dromeian chapter has Silver/ Black colourings, the Scendles chapter has a ragged beige or tan colour, and finally the Ceruleans wear, as the name suggests, light blue robes and collars.

'kin 'ell
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos   Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 3:13 pm

Quote :

Don't worry, "The Doctor's Wife" seemed to suggest the TARDIS is sort of female and when two "strong" women live in a house, they usually kill each other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos   Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos EmptyMon Nov 19, 2018 9:53 pm

Some guy on youtube I guess wrote:

Bowie's magnome opus
Back to top Go down
Fangirl Three

Fangirl Three

PostSubject: Re: Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos   Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos EmptyTue Nov 20, 2018 6:17 am

Tee Hee
Back to top Go down
http://shallowlikeus.blogspot.co.uk/
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos   Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos EmptyTue Nov 20, 2018 3:01 pm

Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos Giphy

PostSubject: Re: Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos   Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos EmptyFri Feb 15, 2019 6:00 pm

Klotild Kalányos wrote:

The tall, bobcut-haired chick is really gorgeous....at least i hope it's a chick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos   Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos EmptyFri Feb 15, 2019 7:10 pm

type

:stalk:

type

Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos 57739a1a335e

blush
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos   Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos EmptyFri Mar 29, 2019 8:52 am

Expanding The mind wrote:

I wish I could go back to the late 70's. things were much better back then
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos   Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 5:59 pm

Quote :
Imagine waiting in line for 10 hours for Imagine Dragons lmaoooooooo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos   Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos EmptyMon Jun 03, 2019 6:01 pm

Nautilus1972 wrote:

Nice to hear Matt be honest about the Spectrum - it was shite. C64 and the Atari 800XL games were WAY better.

I'm guessing 1972 was the year he was born. Pushing 50 and still living in the playground arguing about which 80s home computer system is better.

Nice one!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos   Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 5:23 pm

Jimsy wrote:

Jack Whit'e slowly turning into The Penguin
Back to top Go down
Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos   Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos EmptyWed Jul 03, 2019 8:22 pm

Quote :
Listening in 2019 and it's still as beautiful smile

Quote :
wonderful

Quote :
Simply beautiful!!!!

Quote :
Simply amazing

Quote :
Boris Bonker
everytime i hear this song . it makes me want to commit suicide,its enough to make a f*****g glass eye weep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos   Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next