Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos - Page 4 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos

Go down 
+2
The Call of the Wendigo
Butterfield
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos   Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 6:38 pm

CommonUnity wrote:

THEY'VE ALL GOT THE SAME HAIR! HAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos   Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 1:32 pm

Comments under Facebook posts.

Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos - Page 4 Scree419
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos   Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 1:37 pm

Guest wrote:

Aubrey Nesbitt wrote:

there's extreme regions i guess the holocaust was pseudo avoided and french there's love and england there's speech but what i was saying on super tramp i noticed some between the lines notes from my era ruminations from conor oberst with the piano winter and famous last words from my chemical romance so some amateur things but there's the meat of it doing it part time or even doing it can be very discouraging when i thought ghost lovin' was going to get me into rolling stone magazine but there's the midwife another channel [sic different detail] with kia lindroos but there's belongings and special things kept versus egyptian pyramids many quality notes i did have some discographies of my own rod stewart was very thoughtful see single see pop see overseas see eventual women success then ghost albums both vinyl brian jonestown massacre different war campaigns the royal british navy and seeing as stated previously the correct lens depiction see the beatles authenticity and royalties or competitors what do i get the buzzcocks i think they're english i saw them at black cat where in dc there were german beer gardens next to two places there and rock and roll hotel the map the peace rick currently not spending as much of the money as other eras some notes on what appear to be yesteryear heroes displayed and sold versus todays attempts a leader i've seen is conor oberst as previously mentioned give me liberty or give me death patrick henry obama and aging listening at childhood professionally had a opportunity at guitar like the diety keith instead of the edge who might not appear as cool or other adjectives but it was more forgotten side effects collectors certainty the alternative and currently the market is there for all the cool stuff to order the other day i ordered a philip k dick shirt from etsy from someone from haverigg uk starting to ramble and lose steam the overseas technology and hotel repeated style metal blade reinforcement and tuning a soft spot so what i have now seen is someone who previously i liked one work from there strew and then variety with others and now seeing i have my own works and my current fill ins on media

Sly
Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos - Page 4 Scree420

Back to top Go down
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos   Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 1:39 pm

happy

Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos   Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 02, 2021 2:35 am

Following lots of comments from nostalgic people wishing they could go back to the era of the song, came this comment:

Quote :
Chris Hall
4 years ago

Only another 63 years and it'll be the 80s again

Less than 60 years now. happy
Back to top Go down
SiberianPrincess’sMidriff

PostSubject: Re: Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos   Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2021 6:28 pm

GriefTourist wrote:

i bet that guy is praying mark chapman never gets released

PostSubject: Re: Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos   Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 3:44 pm

Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos - Page 4 Scree470

oh no

PostSubject: Re: Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos   Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2021 12:47 pm

Bod Breaux wrote:

I wish some dork would come on here and tell us who this band reminds him of and what sub-genre this properly belongs in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos   Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 11:16 am

Chris Large wrote:

(edited)
As someone who lived in Glasgow during the 1800’s I can honestly say life was harder, but somehow everyone seemed happier. Maybe it’s just my memory.

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos   Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 6:15 pm

Sly

Quote :
Daniel Skilton

2 weeks ago (edited)

I was at a Lord Finesse concert and Big L was just about to be introduced to the world. I think it was either DJ Premier or Kid Capri opened with this, to warm the crowd. Infact Teminator X did exactly the same thing at Brixton academy in 1987, while the S 1 W ' s were showcasing their routines. Another time they used this , was in the Olympic breakdancing , championship, between Japan and France.

PostSubject: Re: Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos   Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:09 pm

QUEENAHIDEKINGFISHER wrote:

They should be renamed HORRIBLE NOISE.

dunno

PostSubject: Re: Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos   Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:46 pm

Carter wrote:

Mozart is died

PostSubject: Re: Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos   Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2022 10:56 am

Damon Albarn Hater wrote:

Old man

PostSubject: Re: Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos   Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2022 6:38 pm

Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos - Page 4 Scree591

PostSubject: Re: Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos   Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 8:27 pm

Iain MacNaughton wrote:

...and years later the lead guitarist would go on to write the theme tune for Jeremy Kyle!

PostSubject: Re: Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos   Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 7:44 pm

iqqlex wrote:

Basia is such a great singer! well according to a polish friend her name is pronounced "BASHA" but if you think her name is hard to pronounce you've got to deal with her family name: Tzetzelewska, well it is not as difficult as it looks: SCHE SCHE LEVSKA. Hope this might be helpful for you! Greetings!

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos   Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 7:59 pm

happy

PostSubject: Re: Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos   Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 12:31 pm

Port Film Co-op 4 days ago wrote:

This isnt funny .. We see every joke coming and its derivative... In this PC environment, I dont think the great beast can produce anything funny... Comedians that were once funny are either cancelled or forced to apologise for once being funny.

PostSubject: Re: Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos   Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 6:06 pm

@thewrongscreening.2867 wrote:

Whoever posted it should be ashamed.

PostSubject: Re: Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos   Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 6:17 pm

hmm

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos   Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next