Happy 3,478th postiversary to Cosmictanya

3 posters

Go down

Happy 3,478th postiversary to Cosmictanya Empty Happy 3,478th postiversary to Cosmictanya

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Fri 23 Jul 2021 - 22:22

cheer

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Happy 3,478th postiversary to Cosmictanya Empty Re: Happy 3,478th postiversary to Cosmictanya

Post by Nightjar Fri 23 Jul 2021 - 22:46

She'll be smashed on Chartreuse and Perrier-Jouët slammers and arguing with an exhibition invigilator at the Saatchi gallery whilst entangled in a chandelier somewhere. Colbert

Back to top Go down

Happy 3,478th postiversary to Cosmictanya Empty Re: Happy 3,478th postiversary to Cosmictanya

Post by cosmictanya Mon 22 Aug 2022 - 9:27

Nightjar wrote:She'll be smashed on Chartreuse and Perrier-Jouët slammers and arguing with an exhibition invigilator at the Saatchi gallery whilst entangled in a chandelier somewhere. Colbert

And indeed, I was. However did you know?

I had to search my own name to answer your question because I can't remember the thread it was in, but I didn't want you to think I was ignoring you. And I came across this lovely tribute to myself.

I went to three different ones - the one I had in mind was Bousfield. There was another one here, and one in Jersey. Where did you go?

Regarding our disagreement the other week - don't worry about it. You annoyed me, so I thought I'd be a b*tch about it. That's all.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down