The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave - Page 8 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Butterfield

Butterfield

The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave   The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2021 12:09 am

The Call of the Wendigo wrote:
There doesn't seem to have been much voting going on in this round. I think I'm going to have to extend the voting deadline to tomorrow midday. scared

I've been unavailable all day and on the road. I thought we usually got more than one day to vote, but I accept the extended voting period. happy
Back to top Go down
Butterfield

Butterfield

The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave   The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2021 12:15 am

I've now voted on every thread I'm going to vote on. box
Back to top Go down
SiberianPrincess’sMidriff

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave   The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2021 9:06 am

It's November, seems a bit last months thing now. Colbert

Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave   The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2021 9:50 am

Don't worry. At this rate of progress, the grand final'll be happening next Hallowe'en. Excited

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave   The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2021 12:25 pm

I'm about to launch Round Six. Excited

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave   The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2021 12:39 pm

Round Six is now launched. Voting will close at midday tomorrow.

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave   The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2021 12:43 pm

This tournament has been an utter disgrace.

Ghostbusters vs itself, Dead or Alive still in it...

rant

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave   The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2021 12:46 pm

Nonetheless, I have now voted in them all.

All but one that is. Colbert

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave   The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2021 1:40 pm

Bonfire Night death match song bust-up next? Excited
Back to top Go down
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave   The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 12:36 pm

Now to launch Round Seven. If we're lucky, we'll have got this done by Christmas. Excited

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave   The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 12:42 pm

Round Seven has now been launched. Polling closes at midday tomorrow. box

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave   The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 1:56 pm

I have voted.

Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave   The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 2:36 pm

So have I.

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave   The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2021 12:08 pm

I'm about to launch the big final. Excited

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave   The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2021 12:14 pm

It is launched. Voting ends at midday tomorrow. box

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave   The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 14, 2021 10:56 am

We forgot about:

shifty

PostSubject: Re: The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave   The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hallowe'en death match song bust-up thread from beyond the grave
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8