Have you ever Seen Spiceworld?

+2
Fangirl Three
The Call of the Wendigo
6 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Poll Question

Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 6 I_vote_lcap13%Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 6 I_vote_lcap50%Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 4 ]
Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 6 I_vote_lcap37%Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 37% 
[ 3 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 6 Empty Re: Have you ever Seen Spiceworld?

Post by Guest Wed 22 Aug 2018 - 20:27

type

Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 6 Buffalo-London-Spice-Girls-Comeback

Back to top Go down

Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 6 Empty Re: Have you ever Seen Spiceworld?

Post by Butterfield Wed 22 Aug 2018 - 21:02

Steviebaby wrote:
Butterfield wrote:That large American actor who I can't think of his name.

Thingy Candy?

dunno

type

George Wendt, off of Cheers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Wendt
Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Wed 22 Aug 2018 - 21:27

Gosh, you know, it's like nobody cares even a tiny little bit for my misfortune. Colbert

It's like you're all so replete with Spicy "Girl Power" you don't see those more fortunate than yourselves. oh no

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 Aug 2018 - 21:33

I liked it, I know I couldn't manage all of it, but of the half I saw, there were laughs, spills, girl Power and excitement.

4/5.

I think I like Posh best. scared

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 Aug 2018 - 21:34

Nightjar wrote:I honestly cannot believe this has happened to me. bawl

pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Wed 22 Aug 2018 - 21:41

Yes, that's better.

Still, I'm awaiting some kind of Butterecognition before the healing process can truly begin. 

I'm not holding my breath. sad yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl Three Wed 22 Aug 2018 - 22:00

Nightjar wrote:Gosh, you know, it's like nobody cares even a tiny little bit for my misfortune. Colbert

No, I really sympathised. When the late drought was about to end, i was tracking the approaching thunderstorms on netweather.tv, only to have my internet connection drop out when they were less than 5 miles away. I was so furious trying to restore it that I couldn't enjoy the actual arrival of the rains.
Fangirl Three
Fangirl Three

http://shallowlikeus.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Wed 22 Aug 2018 - 22:14

That is not comparable.

This incident - the viciously cruel timing as I became whipped into a froth of excitement, climbing the walls, tearing at my flesh and staring wildly in the mirror repeating over and over "Look at me - You can take it all because this face is freeand its accompanying grief - has scarred me on every mental and physical level for all eternity.

The fact that once I got my power back and then remembered 20 minutes later that Spice World: The Movie was on and I'd sworn I'd watch it and provide a running commentary switched immediately over to the Sony Movies - Freeview Channel 32 only to see the Fab Five breaking the fourth wall as the credits rolled was simply unbearable, especially in the knowledge that it's definitely not going to be on on telly ever again for a least 5 days.

Colbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfield Wed 22 Aug 2018 - 22:21

Nightjar wrote:Gosh, you know, it's like nobody cares even a tiny little bit for my misfortune. Colbert

It's like you're all so replete with Spicy "Girl Power" you don't see those more fortunate than yourselves. oh no

It's alright for you, you live in London, the filming locations are on your doorstep and you can walk out the door at any moment and pretend it's still 1997 and you're on the actual film set.

Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Wed 22 Aug 2018 - 22:22

That is indeed some balm for the soul. sad yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfield Wed 22 Aug 2018 - 22:30

bowtie
Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Wed 22 Aug 2018 - 23:04

It's about an hour and half walk to Tower Bridge though. rant

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfield Wed 22 Aug 2018 - 23:14

pet
Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 Aug 2018 - 23:25

Nightjar wrote:It's about an hour and half walk to Tower Bridge though. rant

Not if you're driving a double decker bus in 8" heels!

Handy Vlada

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl Three Thu 23 Aug 2018 - 10:30

Nightjar wrote:That is not comparable.

Colbert
Fangirl Three
Fangirl Three

http://shallowlikeus.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Thu 23 Aug 2018 - 13:54

These are the facts.

Back to top Go down

Post by stedorlordendel Fri 24 Aug 2018 - 0:50

I've never seen it !
Which one was the best actress ? Someone needs to rank them on their acting skills, sooner than immediately.

I'm predicting ...
1st Mel B (like a young Meryl Streep)
2nd Emma
3rd Mel C
4th Victoria
5th Geri (best Spice Girl in all other areas, but for acting ...a bit Fizz from Eldorado ?)

stedorlordendel
stedorlordendel

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Mon 27 Aug 2018 - 11:57

gasp

Mel B to enter rehab for alcohol and sex addiction following PTSD diagnosis

The former Spice Girl said she used alcohol to ‘numb my pain’ following divorce from husband Stephen Belafonte

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2018/aug/27/mel-b-rehab-alcohol-sex-addiction-ptsd-diagnosis-spice-girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Aug 2018 - 13:02

stedorlordendel wrote:
Which one was the best actress ? Someone needs to rank them on their acting skills, sooner than immediately.

1: Bunton
2: Adams
3: C
4: B
5: Ginger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfield Mon 27 Aug 2018 - 20:47

Didn't Bunton go to stage school? I thought Adams was the worst, with either B or C the best. Horner Halliwell probably thought she was the best.
Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next