The NEW, "What's that in your eyeballs?" thread. Can this one actually work properly?

4 posters

Page 40 of 50 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 45 ... 50  Next

Go down

The NEW, "What's that in your eyeballs?" thread. Can this one actually work properly? - Page 40 Empty Re: The NEW, "What's that in your eyeballs?" thread. Can this one actually work properly?

Post by Fangirl Three Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:47 pm

I'm not a fan of Convenience.

But I'll watch it when it suits me.

http://shallowlikeus.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

The NEW, "What's that in your eyeballs?" thread. Can this one actually work properly? - Page 40 Empty Re: The NEW, "What's that in your eyeballs?" thread. Can this one actually work properly?

Post by Nightjar Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:36 pm

I don't get it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:47 pm

You'll be feeling flushed when you get it.

dunno

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:49 pm

Oh, I do get it.

I didn't notice that it was Convenience.

I thought it was Regardless. doh

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:51 pm

I'm not a fan of Abroad.

But I'll watch it if I'm feeling 'bi-curious'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl Three Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:49 pm

I can only think of one interpretation of that, which isn't compatible with your previous posts about your various girlfriends.

http://shallowlikeus.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:14 pm

The tissue of falsehood that was the basis of my previous Carry On joke has been torn apart by the simplest of inspections.

I am bereft and ashamed. bawl

I don't know if I can Carry On.

Geddit? Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:18 pm

As for my "various girlfriends", they are very much past tense, so, who knows where the baroque. chitinous, gleamingly igneous and glacier-hewn terrain before will lead...

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:21 pm

Y'know, like in the Alien ship in Alien.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:11 pm

Now to see what's on the telly right now.

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:13 pm

Archer faces the death sentence when brought before a Klingon tribunal. dontpanic

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:14 pm

I predict he will not be executed. He'll probably have a fight with a Klingon and win. box

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:14 pm

Hatchet is on the Horror Channel at 10:50. Excited

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:15 pm

I still don't think I've seen that one. I think I've only seen Hatchet 2 and Hatchet 3. bawl

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:48 am

Oh, a repeat of my friend's documentary is on on BBC2 tonight.

I wish he'd reminded me when it was first on then I could've not watched it then too. Colbert

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:01 pm

What's it about? Excited

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:22 pm

Alavanches.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:59 pm

Now to see what's on the telly right now.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:01 pm

Journey to the Centre of the Earth is on Film4. Excited

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:02 pm

In Star Trek: Enterprise, Travis finds out that much has changed on the ship he grew up on. sleepy

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 50 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 45 ... 50  Next