Round One: Song 2 (official official goal celebration song: France - Qatar, '22) vs Touched By the Hand of Cicciolina (non-allegiant - Italia '90)

2 posters

Go down

?

Round One: Song 2 (official official goal celebration song: France - Qatar, '22) vs Touched By the Hand of Cicciolina (non-allegiant - Italia '90) I_vote_lcap0%Round One: Song 2 (official official goal celebration song: France - Qatar, '22) vs Touched By the Hand of Cicciolina (non-allegiant - Italia '90) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Round One: Song 2 (official official goal celebration song: France - Qatar, '22) vs Touched By the Hand of Cicciolina (non-allegiant - Italia '90) I_vote_lcap100%Round One: Song 2 (official official goal celebration song: France - Qatar, '22) vs Touched By the Hand of Cicciolina (non-allegiant - Italia '90) I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 4 ]
Butterfield, Nightjar, SiberianPrincess’sMidriff, The Call of the Wendigo

Total Votes : 4

4 posters

Round One: Song 2 (official official goal celebration song: France - Qatar, '22) vs Touched By the Hand of Cicciolina (non-allegiant - Italia '90) Empty Round One: Song 2 (official official goal celebration song: France - Qatar, '22) vs Touched By the Hand of Cicciolina (non-allegiant - Italia '90)

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Sun Nov 27, 2022 9:43 am

Blur - Song 2 (official official goal celebration song: France - Qatar, '22).

Pop Will Eat Itself - Touched By the Hand of Cicciolina (non-allegiant - Italia '90).

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Round One: Song 2 (official official goal celebration song: France - Qatar, '22) vs Touched By the Hand of Cicciolina (non-allegiant - Italia '90) Empty Re: Round One: Song 2 (official official goal celebration song: France - Qatar, '22) vs Touched By the Hand of Cicciolina (non-allegiant - Italia '90)

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:36 pm

Actually, a Blur songs go…

Is it even a song? Just sounds like a novelty bit of messing around, who's novelty runs out long before the song done. Anyway, not footie, so loses.

Back to top Go down